fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

here comes the NIU money late...

bostonbasher
    bostonbasher's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** me I waited to long and only got 8 points, any thought on the 1st 1/2?

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Felt this could be a good teaser play
    NIU +14
    Over 41

added
    BS 1stQ -.5
    BS Total U 28.5

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

well i called it exactly how the line would move......hope that bodes well for my other predictions in this game....Good luck everyone, lets get ready to watch our money grow!

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Uhm....NIU needs to step the heck up! Spotting them 21-0 is not a good way to start. How about scoring a TD....uhmmmkay?

tobycsh39
    tobycsh39's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think my A&M team could beat NIU. That was some pretty impressive offensive play calling in the first half. Sorry dbldown, first time I have seen NIU play this year and I got a bad ass line at 11.5 so I'm trying to make some fun of a shitty situation.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I just hope good ole Dbl didn't talk to many into taking this pathetic team for too much money.

Dbldown11

i didnt try talking anyone into anything.....I just posted the facts about these teams as I've seen it. everyone on this site is an adult and can make their own decisions....

Not to mention that they are only down by 11 if youre looking at the spread...I just hope NIU covers....Not to win money but so that everyone giving me shit right now can suck my rooster

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    i didnt try talking anyone into anything.....I just posted the facts about these teams as I've seen it. everyone on this site is an adult and can make their own decisions....

Not to mention that they are only down by 11 if youre looking at the spread...I just hope NIU covers....Not to win money but so that everyone giving me shit right now can suck my rooster
    Are you kidding dude? You begged people to bet this:
    "Even if you dont think NIU has what it takes to beat Ball St. straight up PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do yourselves a favor and take NIU +9.5"

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dbledown and I have been on the same side a number of times, so I am giving it a whirl. It is only 11 pts they need to get back, and they start with the ball in the 2nd half. If they can get a TD, it'll be much more interesting in the 2nd half....

Dbldown11

yeah and youre telling me that they can't cover +9.5 at this point diehardfan???? Not to mention that I could care less if people actually bet it....I just felt EXTREMELY good about this pick, and that was a good waying of showing how good i felt about it

You obviously have no experience with sports betting

Dbldown11

from now on cap your own games and dont look at anyones write ups if you expect them to be right every time (and I reitterate that this game is far from over)

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

yeah and youre telling me that they can't cover +9.5 at this point diehardfan???? Not to mention that I could care less if people actually bet it....I just felt EXTREMELY good about this pick, and that was a good waying of showing how good i felt about it

You obviously have no experience with sports betting
    Sure they can, I didn't say it was over. Just don't sit there and say you never tried to talk anyone into betting it. You BEGGED people to bet it.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still 30 minutes to play gentlemen.

Dbldown11

again i reiterate that was me showing how much i liked the pick...you think I actually give a shit if people make the pick...it doesnt help my pocket if they do

Dbldown11

it's always easy to tell when people are new to sports betting....

They always count games as losses, or wins when it's still WAAAAYYYY too early

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

settle down dbl, from what i can see no one said this game is over

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

With this rushing defense, it is very over.

Dbldown11

Well boys and girls I'm man enough to come in here and state when I was wrong...and it appears here barring something miraculous that I was very wrong....

I still stand by my write ups for this game and these teams, but sometimes what you see on paper doesnt translate to the field....NIU's defense hasnt looked this pour all season, same for their offense

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Well boys and girls I'm man enough to come in here and state when I was wrong...and it appears here barring something miraculous that I was very wrong....

I still stand by my write ups for this game and these teams, but sometimes what you see on paper doesnt translate to the field....NIU's defense hasnt looked this pour all season, same for their offense
    Ball State just better than you thought, no harm no foul, we all overlook things at times

bama22
    bama22's Avatar Become A Pro!

NIU is terrible

Just read all the messages you guys sent in about NIU going to upset Ball St or at least cover the spread. Well guess what, NIU is awful and at this moment getting beat by 31. I hope you guys are didnt bet cause you are paying the MAN!!

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

NP bud....whole lotta football to be played this week.... I called Mich St. over Ohio State so I know where you are coming from....I took NIU but took the over too and that looks good....GL rest of week...

Dbldown11

thanks awhitejackson gl to you too bud....got a lotta work to do for the rest of these games now...

Dbldown11

maybe I'll bump up my threads where i claimed Bama ML over Georgia, and after week 1 picked Bama in the Natl Championship game....Maybe I wont look so bad then haha

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dbldown.......we are all responsible for our own actions. I was tuned into this game because of your write-up and enthusiasm but I wagered on this game after doing my own research. I lost but it is in noway your fault. I broke my rule about wagering on teams based on numbers and never having seen either team perform.

You'll probably catch some flack and that will just show the maturity of those posting their negativities, but the fact still remains, that we are all responsible for our own decisions.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plus I put twice as much on Ball State second half as I had on Northern for the game so I made out anyways.

bama22

Not just u bro

Wasnt singling you out ol buddy. Believe me I didnt think they would get blown out and could maybe cover but you did pick the outright upset. Cant bet with your heart believe me Bama kills me everytime. LOL

bluexselvedge
    bluexselvedge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Basically these teams are AT WORST equals, and I think NIU is actually better. The three teams that NIU lost to are all better than any team Ball St. has even played this year.

Dbldown11

I agree Bama, which I was I usually try shying away from betting the teams I root for....But I saw a lot of value in this game based on things I've seen this year....This team just gave up

Dbldown11

the three teams that NIU lost to ARE all better than any team Ball St. has played this year.....so not quite sure what you're pointing out there..

I underestimated Ball St. but anyone that thinks they are the 17th best team in the country needs to come get me high as well

bama22

Dbldown, I did have NIU against Tenn this year. I havent really seen them this year but I remember the past few year they were always in games but absoulutly NO OFFENSE kills you. So Im 1-1 betting on NIU. Take care

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is my first time watching NIU... Are they really this bad. They look terrible Ball state is crushing them by 38

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Wow, what a beating. Ugh. Well, time to get it back tomorrow.

Dbldown11

NIU is not this bad....or at least they havnt been in every game ive seen this year....I mean they lost @ minnesota by 4 @ western IL by 3 and @ Tenn. by 4 can they really be this bad?

I didnt think Ball St. was this good....I'm just kind of confused as to how this game was sooooooooooooooooo one-sided

Jbougs
    Jbougs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was one of the few who went against this and gave the points.

First 1234 Last