jaxbeachguy83
    jaxbeachguy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida Will Roll.........

This is the part where all you folks who watched Georgia annihilate LSU last Saturday start shaking your heads and ask, “Are you reallygonna give those guys a touchdown?” You betcha… and here’s why.The mighty Gators are 10-0 SU and ATS in this series when they enteroff consecutive wins and the Urban legend is 26-10 as a dog or favoriteof 7 or less points, including 13-2 when seeking revenge. Things looka little more grim for the Dawgs. For starters, Georgia coach MarkRicht is an unbelievable 0-18 ATS – the big zero – in games he loses SUwhen not taking double digits. In keeping with the goose egg theme,our powerful database tell us teams who beat defending NationalChampions are 0-8 SU and ATS as a dog in their next game since 1990.Oh, and let’s not forget that ‘entire-Georgia-team-rushes-the-fi eld’
    touchdown celebration in last year’s 42-30 Bulldog win at The CocktailParty – you know Urban Meyer hasn’t. With Richt’s team a weak 2-7ATS against an SEC revenger, we look for the Gators to put the chompon UGA, drag him under and execute the death roll… then win out en route to the conference title game.

Im A gator fan so im very Biased.... But I was at the game last year and tebow wasnt tebow he was hurt.... This year is revenge and urban meyer Wants to destroy GA....
    I see a 45-17 game With floridas speed being shown everywhere.....

I also like lousiville in a revenge game this week too...... agiasnt cuse.

BOL To ALL

Stretch
    Stretch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your acting as if Georgia is just going to lay over and die. If you think the Gators have speed, you should really watch Georgia more, because they have just as much, and it's going to come down to who can stop the run better. Can Florida stop the Dawgs run game?

As a Georgia fan, I believe the Gators win, but it should come down to the end, and it should be a very high scoring game for both sides.

jerseydave77
    jerseydave77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2926

This is going to be the SEC game of the Year. Following the SEC closely I have to go with Florida. They are playing with a new sense of purpose since that Mississippi loss. That game was a costly lesson and with the disappointment of last years loss to Georgia I think Tebow, Harvey and Spikes come out playing like this is their last shot at the Bulldogs.

Moreno is a monster but I'll be looking for Spikes to contain him. This is a great match-up.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

I also think FLA rolls here......

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Think FL Rolls I dont know about Georgia having as much speed as Florida but we'll see saturday... Demps, Harvin, and i forget the other kid alot of speed at the skills.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Demps Harvin James and Rani. No-one in the country has as much collective speed as Florida. Georgia does have speed but not equal amounts. You add to that Hernandez. Cooper and Murphy and there are just too many weapons for anyone to match up with. If that weren't enough you still have to account for Tebow.

Georgia might be more physical and that could be the part that keeps this game from getting out of hand. If they run and really commit to pounding the ball forcing the secondary to have to come up to stop the run that will aloow for some down field shots and this game will be the great game it should be. If Georgia gets down and start just throwing the ball Florida will roll at that point.

I see a great game on tap here but I also see Florida winning by 10 to 14 comfortably.

As for the speed, everyone in the SEC has speed but no-one has as much total team speed as Florida, that part isn't even close.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

For starters, Georgia coach MarkRicht is an unbelievable 0-18 ATS – the big zero – in games he loses SUwhen not taking double digits.
    what the heck does that mean?

UGA is 10-7 ATS since 1992 in games where they are a 3.5-10 pt underdog and 5-1 ATS the last 3 years as an underdog.

The last 3 years UGA is 14-3 against teams with winning records

Both teams have "trends"

Alry45
    Alry45's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida also should have "rolled" Ole Miss too and we saw what happened with that. Put a safety spy on Tebow and make him throw it to beat you. He was terribly inaccurate against us.

Carson05
    Carson05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i love how everyone in the world is assuming a florida victory here. if fla's lightweight RB's fumble or there is any kind of turnover, and UGA gets their running game going, it could be a blowout in the other direction as well.

fla fans should be getting nervous that everyone is unanimously discounting the dawgs. remember, UGA's defense is set up perfectly to defend the spread as opposed to power run game (bama, lsu). fla's speed won't be that big of an advantage. they must show they can control the LOS on both sides of the ball.

key will be to give tebow time to throw, and get a push from the Dline against moreno and stafford. if gators control LOS they could very well blow out UGA. if they don't they could still win, but could easily lose as well. i don't see them controlling the LOS. UGA's OL is young but very good. they controlled LSU's ridiculous line, even ricky jean francois was on rollerskates against uGA's OL. (watch LT cling boling pancake him at 0:17 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLq2Vw_96_s)

uf's ol is not as powerful as bama and lsu's and UGA's defense will at least make this matchup a draw. look for geno atkins to get lots of pressure.

this game will most likely be a nailbiter. but all the predictions of a florida blowout win are ridiculous, but i'm sure uga fans are enjoying the disrespect.

btw the celebration is not going to make UF automatically win either. uga is confident. uf better not be looking for outside influences to help them win. buying into that is what gets u beat (black jerseys vs bama).

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

I'm loving UGA being the underdog again this week. I will be the first to say that FLA probally wins this game. I cant see GAs D keeping up with FLA, not with the D-backs playing 10 yards off the receivers like they have been the past few weeks. The only other reason is because GA has just about no pass rush to speak of. Last year that was the difference in the game. Tebow was under pressure the whole game and was sacked liked 5 times. The key to this game is getting pressure on the golden child.

With that said, I also dont feel FLAs D can keep up with GAs offense either. We all seen what the average Ole Miss team did to the FLA D. GA is more physical and will control the LOS in this game. With the addition of AJ Green GA will be even more explosive on offense this year than last.

I looking for another shootout this weekend, and a great game as always.

And for the trend followers,
    Mark Richt is 1-0 agaisnt FLA in the past year.