Regular Plays (7-3)(+3.70 units)

Overall (10-3)(+7.40 units)

FOR THE SEASON
    Best Bets (10-6)(+10.20 units)
    Strong Plays (14-6)(+14.80 units)
    Regular Plays (33-28)(+2.20 units)

Overall (57-40)(+27.20 units)

COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK TEN

Another very solid week last week in college football. Split my best bets, won both strong plays and won 7 of 10 regular plays which is very unusual for me.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28TH

Buffalo +2.5 vs Ohio (regular play)………….Time to force some more weeknight plays. Boring, who cares game, but I think Buffalo is the better team and will win a close one. I must be crazy playing games like this, but after 7-3 last week in games like this, I will continue to play them unless I hit a horrible streak.

Houston -7.5 vs Marshall (regular play)………..Force game number two. Most of the time I am on home dogs in games like this, but I think Houston has way too much offense and will get a double digit win.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30TH

S Florida -2.5 vs Cincinnati (regular play)………..This one is not so much a force play as my first two picks this week. S Florida was supposed to be very good this year and they are not bad at 6-2, but that is a very disappointing season for them so far. Cincinnati on the other hand was not supposed to be this good. My gut tells me that talent will win this game and there is no doubt in my mind that S Florida is the more talented team here. It will be close since it is at Cincy, but they will get the win and cover in this one.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBVER 1ST

I will be back on Thursday morning or early afternoon with my plays for the rest of the weekend.

Good Luck Everybody!!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jillmark,

solid capping as usual...GL the rest of the week...

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5109

1-1 so far this week with S Florida tonight. Here are my plays for the rest of the weekend.

Michigan St -4.5 vs Wisconsin (best bet)……………..There are a lot of good cappers out there who are on Wisconsin this week and I don’t know why. Maybe they are due I guess. Wisconsin is having a nightmare season for them and I just don’t feel on the road is where they are going to turn it around. I don’t think there is any danger of a letdown for Michigan State either. Big Deal! They beat Michigan last week….who hasn’t? Michigan State is simply the better team this year, they are at home and I feel they should be laying at least 6.5 to 7 points. Sometimes it is just that simple. It is so easy to over think games sometimes. I don’t follow very many trends or stats and most of my picks are gut feelings and how teams are playing at the moment. Some years this all works for me and some years it does not. I have been fortunate the past 3-4 seasons to have winning seasons and this year looks good so far. I just don’t see how MSU does not win this game by at least a touchdown. Usually when I am wrong…I am way, way wrong. If that is the case Wisky will win this game outright, but my money says no.

Boston College -4 vs Clemson (best bet)……………This game mirrors the above game, so I am not going to repeat myself. BC tough at home and Clemson was supposed to be great and playing at BC is not the place to turn things around. My two best bets are either going 2-0 or 0-2 this week, I can feel that. My thinking is either on the money or I am way off. Let’s hope for the first.

Kent State +6.5 vs Bowling Green (strong play)…………I have had good luck with these MAC games this year. I have read so much about all these games that I don’t remember where I read the stuff, but I did read that even though Kent has lost three straight, in those games they have got more first downs and more yards overall. That tells me they are turning the ball over or just having some bad luck. I should have jumped this earlier. I am pretty sure I saw 7.5 when the lines first came out. This has close game written all over it with the possibility of Kent snapping their losing streak. BG is nothing special to be laying almost a TD in a game where Kent seems to save their best play for them. Almost made this a best bet as well, but I usually try to keep my best bets to just two on a Saturday.

Pittsburgh +4.5 vs Notre Dame (strong play)………..I will admit that this one scares me to death. One thing about Pitt and coach Dave is they lose when they are expected to win and the win when they are expected to lose. Logic would say that Notre Dame pounds them. If Rutgers lit up the scoreboard against Pitt, one would think Notre Dame can score 50. Pitt almost always plays well as a dog and I don’t think the points will even come into play for this one. Either Pitt wins outright or Notre Dame is going to give them a beating. I am not going to get greedy and play the moneyline like I should. Greed kills, we all know that. I would rather just take the 4.5 and be very happy with a cover. Pitt is obviously better than they showed last week and even though Notre Dame does not suck anymore, I don’t think their program is back to where it used to be. If Pitt would have won last week, I think they may actually have been a slight favorite going into this game, but people always remember what you did last week. I am not worried about the QB situation either for Pitt as they are more of a running team anyway. The backup will do just fine if needed. I am a Pitt fan and I can almost always figure this team out. Pitt outright. There is always money to be made in a Pitt game. They win this week and they will be a go against next week vs Louisville. Mark it down.

Georgia +6 vs Florida (strong play)………….It always takes a lot of guts to go against Florida, but they road is the only place you can do it. Top ranked teams have fallen all season long, so this would not be a shocker. I loved LSU last week at home vs Georgia and the Dawgs put a hurting on them. I guess one could call for a letdown, but I don’t see that happening coming back home to face Florida. Georgia just playing too well to be getting six points at home. Florida is certainly capable of killing them as well, but my gut tells me no. I know Georgia is banged up on the offensive line, we all read last week how LSU’s defensive line would dominate and I thought to too, but it didn’t happen. I am going to ride Georgia’s momentum as they at least get a cover and with a little luck an outright win.

The rest of these are my usual one unit regular plays with shorter write-ups.

Air Force -8.5 vs Army (regular play)……….I know this is a rivalry, but the Force is simply that much better this year and I love the line went down from 10 points.

Northwestern +7 vs Minnesota (regular play)………..Gophers now getting all the press. Northwestern not a bad team. Minny used to being a dog. It is different now that they are supposed to win. Let’s see how they handle it.

Texas -4 vs Texas Tech (regular play)……….THE WORLD is on Texas Tech this week. Texas has been amazing and are due for a loss and at Tech it could happen, but I have never seen a number one team get so little respect from the gamblers. I have to take Texas. When this line was higher I might have jumped on Tech, but now at four.

UAB +9 vs S Mississippi (regular play)………..Both teams are 2-6 and I just cannot lay nine points with a team that has a 2-6 record unless they are playing a horrible, horrible team. UAB is 3-3-1 ATS this year, so they are doing something right….I hope.

Navy -7 vs Temple (regular play)…………Navy getting their QB back and can score plenty of points while Temple’s offense, well…they don’t have one.

New Mexico +7.5 vs Utah (regular play)…………Just a strong gut feeling the home team gives Utah fits this week.

Went a little crazy again playing too many games, but most are small plays to give me some extra entertainment. I really only care about the best bets and strong plays.

Good Luck Everybody!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Georgia/Florida is a "neutral" site. If anything, it's an away game for Georgia

Thien Co
    Thien Co's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Last week I got a parlay of 7, Risk / To Win Amount:50.00 / 4,582.32 . I got six teams won, lost to only one game is LSU -1 vs Georgia....just only 1 game.......I picked LSU b/c I agreed with Jillmark...damn, wish you picked Georgia...

Thank you for you posts anyway Jill.
    Last edited by Thien Co; 11-03-08 at 02:09 PM.