saddestbison
    saddestbison's Avatar Become A Pro!

uconn +4 @ home vs West Virginia

Am I the only one that likes uconn a lot in this game? Wv has been home for over a month, traveling to UCONN where they are solid. The game is for first place in the conference, and I think uconn's actually the more solid team.

The public is on WV BIG (90%) probably because of their big home win vs auburn thursday night. It was an impressive win, but Auburn was way overvalued last week.

I'd like some input on this game before I bet big against the public.

Also it looks like this line will be moving in Uconn's favor so waiting may pay off.

jerseydave77
    jerseydave77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2926

You mean the same UConn that couldn't finish in the red zone or hit short field goals against Rutgers? Because if it is I won't touch them again. I felt burned taking them in that game.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im biased but I think everyone was waiting for the sleeping giant that is the Mountaineer offense to wake up which it did against Auburn...Hence the line (road fav)....Question is whether they keep rolling or fall asleep again...Too risky to call....Game is a coin flip as it stands +4- now..

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

I think UConn wins straight up. WVirginia played an Auburn team that could only play defense and you saw that defense only lasted for a half. UConn have waay more offense than Auburn. Sh!t, a high school team has more offense than Auburn right now. I think UConn wins straight up..

saddestbison
    saddestbison's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Im biased but I think everyone was waiting for the sleeping giant that is the Mountaineer offense to wake up which it did against Auburn...Hence the line (road fav)....Question is whether they keep rolling or fall asleep again...Too risky to call....Game is a coin flip as it stands +4- now..

much applause for not being a homer

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by saddestbison View Post

much applause for not being a homer
    I am a huge WVU fan but I don't let that get in the way of my betting... GL on whatever you decide to do with this one...