Alry45
    Alry45's Avatar Become A Pro!

11/1 Leans...Comments/Thoughts Appreciated

ND -5
    Minnesota -5.5
    UConn +3.5
    Virginia +1
    Ole Miss -5.5 (because im biased and Pags likes it)

Thoughts/Comments Please!!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no real opinion on the other four...as you mentioned, I'm on Ole Miss (see I wrote it right this time?)...

wanabet
    wanabet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Virginia +1 as the homedog for now.

Trey333
    Trey333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alry45 View Post
    ND -5
    Minnesota -5.5
    UConn +3.5
    Virginia +1

Thoughts/Comments Please!!

I'm on Minny and Ole Miss with you (also biased and hate auburn) . Kinda leaning towards ND & WVU, but Pitt and WVU are too Jeckyll and Hyde to have much faith in. Anything can happen in the UVA game, so not gonna touch it either.

What are your thoughts on these I got going so far?
    USF -3
    MichSt -5
    SoCar -6.5
    UF -6
    Mizzou -21

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

the uga/uf game is a coin flip in my opinion. fwiw, that line is dropping

Trey333

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    the uga/uf game is a coin flip in my opinion. fwiw, that line is dropping
    It's dropping at some places and gone up a .5 pt at others. It's kind of weird. I'm gonna wait for it to stablize before going in on it.

UF has had this game circled on their calander since it ended last year. I think they come out and get vengance for that dancing stunt and win by at least 2 scores.

Plus, they have too much speed for the MASH unit that has become UGAs team. Too many injuries

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you really like Minny take it asap.....NW starting RB is out for season...QB most likely out this weekend as well which may jump this line......

Alry45

Quote Originally Posted by Trey333 View Post
    I'm on Minny and Ole Miss with you (also biased and hate auburn) . Kinda leaning towards ND & WVU, but Pitt and WVU are too Jeckyll and Hyde to have much faith in. Anything can happen in the UVA game, so not gonna touch it either.

What are your thoughts on these I got going so far?
    USF -3
    MichSt -5
    SoCar -6.5
    UF -6
    Mizzou -21
    Trey,
    Not going to play UConn anymore. As for your plays USF I would say no play here. Michigan St looks decent, still don't think I would play it. USCe looked good with Garcia against LSU, I like this play. UF I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole, I think it will be decided by a couple of points so in other words if I had to pick a side I would take the points with UGA. Mizzou no play.

Trey333

Quote Originally Posted by Alry45 View Post
    Trey,
    Not going to play UConn anymore. As for your plays USF I would say no play here. Michigan St looks decent, still don't think I would play it. USCe looked good with Garcia against LSU, I like this play. UF I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole, I think it will be decided by a couple of points so in other words if I had to pick a side I would take the points with UGA. Mizzou no play.
    Thanks for the imput arly, gl this week.
    I'm gonna keep to my strategy of following my gut. I might drop one and replace it with texas but I have a ton of faith in uf this week

Alry45

Quote Originally Posted by Trey333 View Post
    Thanks for the imput arly, gl this week.
    I'm gonna keep to my strategy of following my gut. I might drop one and replace it with texas but I have a ton of faith in uf this week
    Im the same way. Gotta go with your gut, I just think that there are other games out there that I feel alot better about. What do you think about Tulsa -7 @ Ark? I really think Tulsa could steam roll Arkansas, this is a statement game for them. Anywho, Best of luck and welcome to the board. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and hopefully making some money together!

Alry45

Eliminated the UConn play.

Leans as of Tuesday

ND -5
    Minnesota -5.5
    Virginia +1

Additions:

Tulsa -7
    LSU -25.5

Once again thoughts/comments/suggestions please!