PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

TEXAS -5 texas tech / florida -5.5 georgia

opening lines are out, and the 2 biggest games next week seem to have favourable home team odds.

Texas is opening at -5 and probably will end around -3.5 and florida will most likely finish a -4 favourite.

Either way these 2 games are going to be the most entertaining and meaningfull football game next weekend.

As of now I say Texas wins and Georgia wins.

Alry45
    Alry45's Avatar Become A Pro!

UF/UGA is played at a neutral site in Jacksonville just to let you know.

casper
    casper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could see Texas beating T.Tech by 14 to 17 points and I just don't see an upset. I think T-Tech is a bit soft and can't give them much love for smashing avg. Jayhawks team. Texas can possess the ball and go on long drives, keeping T.Tech offense off the field. Texas Longhorns just too physical.

Trey333
    Trey333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    I could see Texas beating T.Tech by 14 to 17 points and I just don't see an upset. I think T-Tech is a bit soft and can't give them much love for smashing avg. Jayhawks team. Texas can possess the ball and go on long drives, keeping T.Tech offense off the field. Texas Longhorns just too physical.
    I think you're right. TTU is soft on D and probably isn't better on O than the top teams Texas has played the past few weeks. I think this is the Texas-Missouri game all over again

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Texas and both Florida will cover the spread.