WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Memorial Day

We have a pretty damn good life, living in these United States of America. It's a far from perfect country, but, dammit, it's ours. Ours because our own have and will continue to shed their blood in the untimate sacrifice. Gave and will continue to give their lives, their hopes, their dreams so that we, and our children, may live and realize ours.

As you go about today, doing whatever it is you do on Memorial Day, take a second or two, or more, to reflect on what exactly this day is all about.

Please. Just take a moment to God bless those who have given so much.........

(Special thanks to John Taylor for this expression)

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    We have a pretty damn good life, living in these United States of America. It's a far from perfect country, but, dammit, it's ours. Ours because our own have and will continue to shed their blood in the untimate sacrifice. Gave and will continue to give their lives, their hopes, their dreams so that we, and our children, may live and realize ours.

As you go about today, doing whatever it is you do on Memorial Day, take a second or two, or more, to reflect on what exactly this day is all about.

Please. Just take a moment to God bless those who have given so much.........

(Special thanks to John Taylor for this expression)

Well said, Workhorse. Our most recent medal of honor recipient, Army staff sergeant Salvatore A. Giunta was on 60 minutes last night. If we all had the class, humility, and fortitude that this man has the world would be a better place. God bless all of our brave soldiers that have served their country well.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I totally agree. I am a Viet Nam Vet. I was in a MASH unit. I saw many Americans make the supreme sacrifice for their country. I lost friends over there. Please take a moment today to give thanks to those brave American men and women who served in our Armed Forces, for the sacrifice they made so we can be free.

WorkHorse

Maybe one of the best post I have ever made on any forum.

LOOK at the SOB's it means something to....

Thankyou BD and Mr. C....you touched our hearts....thanks friends.

The Flag means something to us....and we solute you two guys. God bless you.

WorkHorse

Rat's ass about posters......any response says volumns.

It is what it is....