ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Zboiz 10/25

Last week was another great week and this weeks card seems to be a good one!

Ole Miss -4
    Tennessee +7
    Washington +11
    Oklahoma St. +13
    Kansas -2
    Wisconsin +1
    Missourri -21
    Arizona +15
    Nebraska -11

Final plays will be up Friday
    Last edited by ZBOIZ; 10-23-08 at 11:01 PM.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I like em. I really like Ole Miss this week. Arkansas has been playing their hearts out and yet managed to still loose to Kentucky. I think after that game they will give up this year. Don't know about TN. The only reason they blew out Miss. St. was bc. of 2 pick 6's. I know they like their new QB but I just don't know how they can pull this one out.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on Washington!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington? What am I missing about Washington?

Locker is still out, and ND threw for something like 350 against North Carolina's pass defense, which is significantly better than Washington's....which is last in college football.

What am I missing about Washington?

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I'm not sure of any of my picks yet because I don't have enough data. I have a feeling I will be hammering tennessee with you though.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

I want someone to give some reasoning behind Tenn+6. besides whats happened in the past. As far as matchups and such how can anyone believe Tenn wil stay with Bama. What am I missing on that game? and dont tell me its a let down game for Bama.

Zbioz, no pick on the UGA/LSU game this weekend? you not confident enough to pick your team in this one

MartinBlank

ZBOIZ picked LSU HUGE.

On the very bottom of his first post.

LSU -3.

aiyerrc
    aiyerrc's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats from last week martin! i can see where you misunderstood that though as it is the same line as the SC game. i dont know if z has picked a side yet. i for one, after watching these two teams play multiple games thus far, will not be betting this great SEC matchup. i do believe georgia is a bit overrated though. they only beat vandy and USC by a touchdown at home, i cant see them winning in baton rouge, which in my mind, is the toughest place to play in the country. it has been recorded that the cheering from baton rouge during a huge LSU home game registered as a 2.0 earthquake and set off car alarms in the parking lot. LSU has the edge i believe off the bug win last saturday, but anything can happen with two powerhouse, nat'l championship worthy teams

BOL to all!

if the O/U is in the 40's i will be taking the under for a small play

MartinBlank

aiy,

Sorry, I was just being saracastic.

I was busting ZBOIZ for having that. My bad.

roasthawg

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Washington? What am I missing about Washington?

Locker is still out, and ND threw for something like 350 against North Carolina's pass defense, which is significantly better than Washington's....which is last in college football.

What am I missing about Washington?
    I feel Washington's biggest weakness is their run defense and I just don't feel that ND's running game is good enough to take full advantage of that. 11.5 points at home is enough to make me jump on the Huskies in this one, I expect the game to be close.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    I want someone to give some reasoning behind Tenn+6. besides whats happened in the past. As far as matchups and such how can anyone believe Tenn wil stay with Bama. What am I missing on that game? and dont tell me its a let down game for Bama.

Zbioz, no pick on the UGA/LSU game this weekend? you not confident enough to pick your team in this one
    Well actually I feel good about our chances against Georgia. Georgia actually plays into LSU's hand with that traditional style offense. LSU defense can be more dominant againts a team like Georgia. Also Georgia is hurting at the offensive line of scrimmage. Then they are coming to the # 1 toughest place to play football DEATH VALLEY! Also LEE threw for over 200 yards on South Carolina so call great defense and also our suppose to be struggling offense put 24 on the so call touh defense of South Carolina. I see us pulling this win out 31-21

jaxbeachguy83
    jaxbeachguy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama is with out terrence cody.... The huge Nose tackle in there 3-4 defense there gonna have to run a 4-3 which should open up some passing lanes... And Tenn's defense might be the best D they played. IF tenn can run the ball I see this game coming down to a field goal. Im all over Ten + 7 i think tenn might win outright thats why ill make a small play on ML

MartinBlank

Roast,

Here is a stat for you that should make you think.

Washington is dead last in pass % defense. Allowing nearly 73% of passes thrown against them to be completed. That would rank worst since the NCAA has been tracking that stat for the last 19 years.

Washington also gives up 252 passing yards/game which ranks 103rd out of 119 1-A teams.

Washington is so bad defensively, I can't imagine ND not scoring at least 35.

Which means Washington needs 24+ to cover, and they have already packed it in.

Best of luck if you play this game, but really take a close look at Washington.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 10-22-08 at 04:24 PM. Reason: correction

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL zboiz...

roasthawg

Roast,

Here is a stat for you that should make you think.

Washington is dead last in pass % defense. Allowing nearly 73% of passes thrown against them to be completed. That would rank worst since the NCAA has been tracking that stat for the last 19 years.

Washington also gives up 252 passing yards/game which ranks 103rd out of 119 1-A teams.

Washington is so bad defensively, I can't imagine ND not scoring at least 35.

Which means Washington needs 24+ to cover, and they have already packed it in.

Best of luck if you play this game, but really take a close look at Washington.
    You make some good points and Washington's pass defense is bad but ND's isn't too great either. I just don't think ND overall is 11 points better in a game where they have to travel to Washington. We'll see...g/l!

ZBOIZ

Throw the stats out the window for the Notre Dame and Washington game. Ty Willingham will make this his personal battle.

roasthawg

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Throw the stats out the window for the Notre Dame and Washington game. Ty Willingham will make this his personal battle.
    Another nice point!

ZBOIZ

Update:

Kansas -2 will be my HUGE PLAY this week!

MartinBlank

Ty Willingham is garbage.

Here is an every crazier stat.

Charlie Weis has won more PAC-10 games in 4 years at ND, than Willingham has in his four years at Washington.

Oh yeah, ND does not belong to the PAC-10, Washington does.

The natives in Seattle are ready to drag Willingham out of town. Tyrone refused to allow the 1978 Husky Rose Bowl team access to the locker room prior to the Oregon State team. This caused the entire U-dub nation to go crazy. They openly boo'd him at his public radio show, they have even taken an ad out asking for donations to buy out his salary right now. The student newspaper is asking for a boycott of this week's game to show their disgust with Ty. Even the Scout.com Husky website has asked UW fans to cheer for Notre Dame just to embarrass Willingham.

I look for every angle I can in every game.

And I wish you guys luck, but Washington is a mess right now, and you better think twice about betting on a coach who has won 11 games in 4 years.

Best of luck to all of you.

Deckstar
    Deckstar's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am new to this site....i have been following it the last couple of weeks thogh...and Zboiz you have won me good money...

i am a lil sketched on ur picks this week though....

but keep it up...

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Deckstar View Post
    i am new to this site....i have been following it the last couple of weeks thogh...and Zboiz you have won me good money...

i am a lil sketched on ur picks this week though....

but keep it up...
    I appreciate the compliments man! But remember these are just leans, the final plays will be up Friday.

ZBOIZ

Another HUGE PLAY!!!!

Nebraska -11

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Ty Willingham is garbage.

Here is an every crazier stat.

Charlie Weis has won more PAC-10 games in 4 years at ND, than Willingham has in his four years at Washington.

Oh yeah, ND does not belong to the PAC-10, Washington does.

The natives in Seattle are ready to drag Willingham out of town. Tyrone refused to allow the 1978 Husky Rose Bowl team access to the locker room prior to the Oregon State team. This caused the entire U-dub nation to go crazy. They openly boo'd him at his public radio show, they have even taken an ad out asking for donations to buy out his salary right now. The student newspaper is asking for a boycott of this week's game to show their disgust with Ty. Even the Scout.com Husky website has asked UW fans to cheer for Notre Dame just to embarrass Willingham.

I look for every angle I can in every game.

And I wish you guys luck, but Washington is a mess right now, and you better think twice about betting on a coach who has won 11 games in 4 years.

Best of luck to all of you.
    thats good info

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both Nebraska -11 and Kansas -1.5.
    -At first I thought 11 was too many points to lay in a conference game. Nebraska has lost 2 straight at home. Nebraska is 4-3 overall and this game is huge for bowl game implications. This is a must win and next week Nebraska will have its hands full playing at Oklahoma. I look for nebraska to snap their 2 game skid at home by taking it out on the Baylor Bears.

-I was hoping that Texas Tech would be favored and than I would really like Kansas. Texas Tech has the most difficult schedule left in college football. After this game, Texas Tech plays #1 Texas next week, followed by #8 Oklahoma St, followed by #4 Oklahoma. It is possible that Texas Tech lose all 4 games. I also think Texas Tech is overrated since they have not played anyone worth mentioning. Only decent team Texas Tech has played is Nebraska and they barely won that game 37-31.

Good luck.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Update:

Kansas -2 will be my HUGE PLAY this week!
    oh yeah!!

look at Kent and Purdue as well..

Robust

tab

ZBOIZ,
    I like Washington +11 as well. Notre Dame is going to get caught looking ahead as they play Pittsburg next week followed by Boston College in 2 weeks. Washington will play hard to win this game.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another HUGE PLAY!!!!

Nebraska -11
    I would fade the public and take the points with Baylor on that one.. too many bets on them, and only a half point move..

Robust

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to say this is the first week im almost agianst every play you have...

ZBOIZ

Well guys Baylor is not a good road conference team and actually this Nebraska line is at -13 some places and it opened at -11.

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the canes-2.5
    lsu-1.5

parlay

tab

ZBOIC,
    I been observing your picks and you sir are really good in your conference games. I was impressed with your LSU selection. I really like a few of your picks this week (Arizona +16, Kansas -1.5, Washington +11, Missouri -21, Wisconsin +1). I am not too sure about nebraska and laying 13 points.

I like san jose st +7. I am also considering san jose ml. Do you have any information on this game? Are you going to be making a selection on this game?

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    ZBOIC,
    I been observing your picks and you sir are really good in your conference games. I was impressed with your LSU selection. I really like a few of your picks this week (Arizona +16, Kansas -1.5, Washington +11, Missouri -21, Wisconsin +1). I am not too sure about nebraska and laying 13 points.

I like san jose st +7. I am also considering san jose ml. Do you have any information on this game? Are you going to be making a selection on this game?
    Well the Boise St. and San Jose St. game is a tricky one to me. Both stats wise are dead even when it comes to Boise being on the road and San Jose St. at home. But I'm really not that impressed with San Jose St. schedule as they played a bunch of nobodies. I would say take the points considering San Jose St. is at home but be beware that this Boise St. team ripped up Oregon away and a Southern Miss team away. So if I had to choose I would go with my gut and say Boise St.

ZBOIZ

And I dont understand why the total is so low in this game???

I think Boise put up no less than 24 points.