mschild
    mschild's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Joe Sixpack

Everybody on the Ohio Under, I love the Over. Ohio can score and has no D. Temple QB is Back and don't be fooled their D isn't that good, Ohio will put up some points. Should have lots of turnovers and short field scores. I say 27-21.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am concerned with the cold weather and windy conditions (10-20 mph winds tommorrow in philadelphia). Its hard to take the over when both teams like to run the football more than they pass. I do not see either team scoring over 20 in this game.

mschild

Ohio 437 total yards and 32 points per game last three, also gave up 443 and 30 points, Temple gave up 297 passing per game last 3

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio likes to run the football and not a good passing team. Ohio's 32 point average is misleading. In one of those game, Ohio played VMI and scored 51 points. Ohio also scored 26 against kent st. VMI and Kent St are horrendous on defense. VMI has given up 50 plus points in 3 of the 6 games. Kent St has given up 40 plus points in 3 of the 7 games. Do not too much empasis on Ohio's games against VMI and Kent St. Temple has played good defense in home games. Temple has allowed a total of 21 points in 2 home games. Temple also plays very good defense in the red zone. Besides the games against Penn St and one dimensional UCONN, Temple has been decent against the run.

mschild

Got it at 40.5