ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

(34-18) Record with the BYU VS. TCU PICK!!

This game will be a very interesting game! Probabaly one of the most not talked about teams in the country that should be discussed more. First off lets discuss the BYU Cougars, they have a very dangerous offense that have been LAYING 40 to 50 points a game! But there level of competition have puzzled me. They trounced a UCLA and Wyoming team that we all can say have been struggling. But I will not say for one second that this team is a fluke because I'm a believer! Now off to T.C.U, they actually looked bad last week in Colorado against Colorado State. But I know the potential of this team, and they have a lot of talent. Plain and simple they were over looking this Colorado State team knowing they will have a short week to prepare for this BYU team! Guys, games like this when you have a tough defense like TCU its good to take the home team, no matter how good BYU Offense been looking! TCU defense has been just as good! I expect this game to be close and fought hard in the trenches with the TCU CROWD ON BYU BACK!! In this game I will be taking TCU in a pick!!!

TCU PICK!!!

intangible fate
    intangible fate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

I feel that the public money will move the line in your favor, so I'm confident it'll get closer to +1 1/2

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weather is going to be a factor (30% chance of rain and 10-20 mph winds). May become a defensive struggle and that is what TCU prefers. I would wait til a few hours before kickoff. I think the spread will move in your favor. Good luck.

tab

BYU team total under 12.5 (-115) 1st half
    Last edited by tab; 10-16-08 at 12:05 AM.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    BYU team total under 12.5 (-115)
    Now that's a little extreme. I see them scoring more then 2 touchdowns easily.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    BYU team total under 12.5 (-115)
    surly thats 1st half

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Byu will put up 17 to 21 pts.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Zboiz, I respect your opinion but BYU pass attack is one of the best in the nation and look what happened to TCU when they played a highly potent pass attack of Oklahoma. I am not saying Oklahoma is BYU, but BYU's offense doesn't take a backseat to many offenses in the whole country and I don't think BYU's defense is getting enough credit here. I am one to think BYU is for real and they will get a chance to show it here, but looking at their schedule, BYU knows if they win this game they have a good chance of going undefeated. This one will be a good one but I think BYU finds away to win this.

tab

This game is going to be hard fought defensive battle. Both BYU and TCU struggled on offense last week especially in the first half. Both teams will try to establish the running game to avoid turnovers in the first half. I like the under 23 at the half and I also like BYU +1/2 point in the first half. I like BYU in the first half because they do have a better offense. I am predicting this game to be tied at the half.

BYU +1/2 1st half (-125)
    BYU under 23 1st half (-115)
    Last edited by tab; 10-16-08 at 01:13 AM.

Mic Lowrey
    Mic Lowrey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by intangible fate View Post
    I feel that the public money will move the line in your favor, so I'm confident it'll get closer to +1 1/2
    its actually going the other way and @ 1. the public is betting on BYU but the line is moving in the opposite direction. Thats where the Big Money (smart money) is going.. So your best bet is to pick TCU and follow the smart money.

If tcu becomes the favorite, bet big. I love it when a home team is an underdog and then becomes a favorite.

I'm kind of feeling like that the same scenario may happen with rutgers/uconn. (leaning towards rutgers on that as its the same situation as tonight.)

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Lowrey View Post
    its actually going the other way and @ 1. the public is betting on BYU but the line is moving in the opposite direction. Thats where the Big Money (smart money) is going.. So your best bet is to pick TCU and follow the smart money.

If tcu becomes the favorite, bet big. I love it when a home team is an underdog and then becomes a favorite.

I'm kind of feeling like that the same scenario may happen with rutgers/uconn. (leaning towards rutgers on that as its the same situation as tonight.)
    You are exactly right!!!

Thats one of the biggest things to grasp when capping games!!

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

TCU will always let you down...Just warning you because I live in Fort Worth and have grown up 15 minutes from this college, I get in free to the games.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    TCU will always let you down...Just warning you because I live in Fort Worth and have grown up 15 minutes from this college, I get in free to the games.
    T.C.U will pull off a major upset tommorrow! The line movement on this game is telling you whats gone happen. I dont know if you ever got to that point of learning when to catch games with line movements!

Example: BYU HAVE 70 % OF THE MONEY ON THEM! BUT WHY IS THE LINEMAKERS STEADY GIVING BYU POINTS???? USUALLY THEY WOULD BALANCE IT OUT AND TRY THERE BEST TO MAKE IT 50/50 BY GIVING TCU POINTS BUT THEY'RE NOT DOING THAT! THEY'RE GIVING BYU POINTS SO THEY WANT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TO FALL IN THE TRAP OF BYU!!!! YOU HEAR THAT WORD HUH??? TRAP OF BYU!! THINK ABOUT IT!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

i like your style zboiz, you def know what you talking about

tab

Zboiz,
    I agree with you. I think TCU is going to going to win this game at the line of scrimmage. TCU will run the football effectively and totally shut down BYU's one dimesional offense. TCU has very good numbers at home. TCU averages over 200 yards rushing per game at home. The running game gives their defense plenty of rest. TCU defense has been stellar at home. TCU defense has given up only 3 touchdowns in 3 home games.

BYU has the softest schedule for a team ranked in the top 10. They have led every game except for the game at washington. BYU trailed that game in the 2nd and 3 quarters as BYU fell behind 14-7 (2nd qtr) and 21-14 (3rd qtr).

BYU will finally trail in a game as they will be losing at the half. BYU will also lose the game.

ZBOIZ

I also did a little sprinkle job on NC State +11!!

That one looking pretty good!
    Last edited by ZBOIZ; 10-16-08 at 09:12 PM.

itsm3jen
    itsm3jen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CaneDawg View Post
    Byu will put up 17 to 21 pts.
    lol byu 0 - tcu 23 half times

go TCU

ZBOIZ

Well I will be going 2-0 for the night! I will post my Saturday Plays tonight!

I'm finishing up my plays!

itsm3jen
    itsm3jen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Well I will be going 2-0 for the night! I will post my Saturday Plays tonight!

I'm finishing up my plays!
    same for me i liked nc. State and TCU

i got a little greedy play parlay four

NCS + high + TCU + Low 50

good choice zboiz
    TCU + Low 50

TCU 600

but im still up for the night

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

hm