bosterosoy
    bosterosoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Byu -1.5?

Most often than not if it seems to good to be true it is; however, I plan on throwing 2/3 of my roll on BYU.

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am throwing 2/3 of my roll on TCU. GL!

Just kidding. But, seriously, please do not put 2/3 of your roll on BYU. (Unless you are playing with $100 or something).

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

best Defense BYU will have faced all year and its on the road. Don't know about this one.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

TCU is very good, that line is where it should be, definitely a pick'em.

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

TCU is not very good, if you watched the CSU game it's pretty clear their defense is nothing to write home about. Time after time the WR's of CSU were burning TCU's DBs, but the CSU QB could not make his throws. BYU throws the deep ball a lot. I'm not on BYU yet, but leaning more towards them. Though I HATE betting week night games.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy to overlook a game like CSU when you are thinking about playing an undefeated BYU next week.

Jroc85
    Jroc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

BYU is too strong on off. TCU has a good D but their O is no good. BYU is good for alteast 20 pts. TCU has no off. I see BYU winning easily.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i think it's a tuff game to pick ........... i would like to see where the line ends up though an hour from kickoff , i'll mos def watch that

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

BYU looks like the right play here...

hawaii808
    hawaii808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1253

TCU is the play here I think TCU wins outright

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Max Hall will come up with the big plays!! BYU offense comes through....

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

If BYU wins, its going to be a very close football game. Taking BYU does not make much sense here because its going to be a close game. TCU has played much better at home especially their defense. TCU shut down a decent Stanford team 31-14. Stanford scored one td with a blocked punt. Stanford only could get 10 first downs and less than 200 yards in that game. BYU has not played anyone even close to a top 25 ranking. Pac 10 powers UCLA and Washington are not that great. FOr BYU, UCLA did look promising after they defeated TEnn but not anymore. Washington is winless and they almost beat BYU in week 2. Washington was down 28-21 in the 4th quarter and rallied to score a touchdown. Washington QB Locker got too excited after they scored a touchdown. Washington was penalized 15 yards for a celebration penalty. This caused the extra point to be a 36 yard extra point which was blocked. BYU's toughest 2 opponents so far, Washington (0-5) and UCLA (2-4) are a combined 2-9. I would say BYU has to be one of the most overrated teams in college football.

TCU has also played a pac 10 team, stanford. TCU dominated Stanford 31-14 at home. Stanford is a decent football team. Stanford defeated Oregon St, Washington and Arizona so far this season. Stanford also played Notre Dame tough on the road. TCU has had a more difficult schedule than BYU.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bosterosoy View Post
    Most often than not if it seems to good to be true it is; however, I plan on throwing 2/3 of my roll on BYU.

If line movement means anything to you. TCU -1.5 is the line now which should either make you pass on this game or follow the line. I'm no sharp not even close but that is a warning sign even a simpleton like myself can understand.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

TCU is the play for a lot of reasons. On the field, they have one of the best defenses in the country and they have faced a stronger schedule than BYU, yet have managed to go 6-1. Off the field, this is a classic Reverse Line Move.

Mic Lowrey
    Mic Lowrey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats your problem LT?

Everytime i'm about to make a post your saying the same shit before me.

Chavs
    Chavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8250

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    TCU is the play for a lot of reasons. On the field, they have one of the best defenses in the country and they have faced a stronger schedule than BYU, yet have managed to go 6-1. Off the field, this is a classic Reverse Line Move.
    LT, I guess you missed BYU dismantle the UCLA juggernaut