Bloward60
    Bloward60's Avatar Become A Pro!

Newcomer with some Week 7 Questions

Good morning all! I'm eager to see what Saturday has in store. I'm a rookie to these forums but was reading and decided to sign up. With that being said I'm wondering if I could get an opinion on these picks.

Ball State (-16.5)
    Texas Tech (-20.5)
    Tulsa (-24.5)
    Georgia (-13.0)
    N. Illinois (-11.5)
    Tulsa/SMU Over at 78

Any opinions would be appreciated! I'm new to the whole sports betting world but have followed college football pretty close my whole life Hope everyones Saturday goes well

Bloward60
    Bloward60's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any?

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think ball st. is a very square play, be careful with that one. I like Western Kentucky to cover that game easily.

I like your Northern Illinois pick a lot, Against your Georgia pick, with you on texas tech, Under on Tulsa SMU

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them all except N Illinois, don't have an opinion on that one. The only one I have money on is Tulsa -24.5. I really like the TTU pick though. The Georgia bet is good, but I haven't touched it, they just haven't shown me enough to lay chalk on them even though they should crush Tenn.
    Best of luck this weekend sir and welcome to sports betting! Makes weekends a lot more fun.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

All Double Digit Favorites...Those always seem great on paper but you have to be very careful.

I do like your Northern Illinois play and I lean Texas Tech and Tulsa.

GL today...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

let me say i am the biggest georgia fan in the world. I will also say even though i am tempted at that game, i am not going touch it. Tennessee has been a pain in our ass forever. this game gets both sides pumped up and if you have watched georgia play before, pumped up means lots of penalities. I believe we are one of the most penalized teams in the countires. this means tennessee probably keeps it close.

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to SBR. Best of luck with your picks. Seem strong to me. Just my opinion but I think the Tulsa Over and Tulsa for the game are your best bets. Georgia should be pissed and should crush the blundering Vols but this sort of game usually ends up being a 10pt or less win more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloward60 View Post
    Good morning all! I'm eager to see what Saturday has in store. I'm a rookie to these forums but was reading and decided to sign up. With that being said I'm wondering if I could get an opinion on these picks.

Ball State (-16.5)
    Texas Tech (-20.5)
    Tulsa (-24.5)
    Georgia (-13.0)
    N. Illinois (-11.5)
    Tulsa/SMU Over at 78

Any opinions would be appreciated! I'm new to the whole sports betting world but have followed college football pretty close my whole life Hope everyones Saturday goes well