MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State investigating car loans...

50 car loans.

All from the same guy, and get this. He was given sideline passes from the Ohio State players.

Ohio State may be the dirtiest program in the country. They make the SEC look like the Ivy League.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you say Ohio St. is the dirtiest program? This has nothing to do with the University, it has to do with the players. It's not like the SEC where the University physically gives money to the players. I'm sure these types of "deals" happen to top players all around the country.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Why would you say Ohio St. is the dirtiest program? This has nothing to do with the University, it has to do with the players. It's not like the SEC where the University physically gives money to the players. I'm sure these types of "deals" happen to top players all around the country.
    Hmmmm.

Okay, so the Head Coach knew 5 of his star players were ineligible last year, lied to the NCAA about it and is facing the NCAA hammer in August.

50 players are driving around campus with automobiles from the same dealership, and the athletic department doesn't know about it?

If the Head Coach and Players DO NOT CONSTITUTE THE "PROGRAM", who the fuk does? The cheerleaders?

Coach was caught lying to the NCAA. Players caught selling gear. Players caught with improper benefits, and you don't see the problem here?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If this is true, Ohio Staate deserves, and probably will get the death penalty. Talk about your "lack of institutional control". These "loans" and "sales" were for numerous gifts and freebies, not just game passes. Anyone who thinks Ohio State is NOT one of the dirtiest programs in the country is either an Ohio State, or a Big 10 homer.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

The Thaddeus Gibson document that shows a purchase price of $0 for a Chrysler from that car dealership is going to end up being the smoking gun.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Throw the book at them nuclear option that disgrace

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Throw the book at them nuclear option that disgrace[/COLOR]

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by bornselling View Post
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]Throw the book at them nuclear option that disgrace[/COLOR]
    Is this a real person?

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see it now....some large auto dealership in Columbus announcing a new salesman.

Introducing Jim Tressel, former Ohio State head coach. Come buy your new car or truck from the former Buckeye coach. New red vest given with all purchases.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

WorkHorse

That's funny CCI........where do you find this stuff?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    That's funny CCI........where do you find this stuff?
    guy calls himself 'lsufreek' is on twitter. Guy has plenty of time on his hands, produces at least one a day during football season.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Because Tressel has anything to do with where kids buy their cars? I sense a lot of haters on here....they were great ATS last year - dont know why you guys would hate them so much.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Not as much hating them as picking on them for getting caught... again.
    What I enjoy laughing at more is the fact that buckeyes choke when OSU meets SEC for NC.

Love OSU ATS against those other weak big 10 teams though.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

All from the same guy, and get this. He was given sideline passes from the Ohio State players.

WorkHorse

Did I not read in another thread where this Vin character claimed he would hit 70% in college football? After reading the above post....this SOB will be lucky to hit 29%.

Talk about junior high school...........it's early and the chewing gum crowd are already out.

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This has been going on for years. I've seen beanie wells drive around town in an expensive black suv since he was a freshman

Vin_vermillion

a " lack of institutional control " penalty will not happen. The university self reported all violations thus far....unlike USC

Vin_vermillion

LOL - its no wonder people that are good dont come post plays to help you guys out - you all act like assholes....

I didn't ask for a dime to post 70% winners in CFB, yet here you all are - insulting me for no apparent reason.

It's a fact that I have hit over 70% on my football picks (CFB) the last two years. I don give a flying eff if you believe it or not.

I am pretty sure that I will do it again, but if you all are going to act like complete morons, I wont bother to post them....

Actually - I could prove it, but what's the point I guess....

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I have been an OSU and UNC fan for over 30 years, but that shit is funny as hell. Can't lie.