TCU -6.5
    Lsu +15
    Penn St +3
    Boise st -2
    Tex Tech -11.5

+205

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

they all look very solid, with the exception of 1. I think there are others that you could find that are less likely to lose than Penn St. They are on the road and could easily lose that game by a touchdown. Wisconsin has lost back to back big ten games and lost last week at home. I dont have the patience to look it up but i bet that it's been a LONG LONG time since wisconsin lost back to back to back big10 games, and back to back home games

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    I dont have the patience to look it up but i bet that it's been a LONG LONG time since wisconsin lost back to back to back big10 games, and back to back home games
    haha, that trend you do like

not being an ass, just curious what makes the trend more meaningful than ats trends? personally, i don't put much stock in trends that go back further than last year

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for input... I was kinda thinking of putting Tulsa in the mix but Penn st is just so good this year...

What do you think about Tulsa?

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking about Oklahoma St +23

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    haha, that trend you do like

not being an ass, just curious what makes the trend more meaningful than ats trends? personally, i don't put much stock in trends that go back further than last year

no no no, this is completely different. This shows that Wisconsin year after year is a team that is tough to beat at home. It is not subjectively picked statistics that prove a point. It is straight forward and simple. Wisconsin is tough to beat at home and this is evident because they almost never lose at home. that is different

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I like Tulsa. I took them in a straight bet -25