yurboy
    yurboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

troy vs fau...I'm a perfect 5-0 with this method...involving ncaa 08 for ps3.

every game i'm a little unsure of... i play a game of Ncaa Football 08 for Ps3 against my friend

last game we played, he was Alabama , I was Georgia... he won by 2 touchdowns

we're about to play Troy vs FAU

ill let you know in about 30 minutes whos gonna win this game

its fool proof.. i will soon have the lock pick

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

There isnt age requirements or something for this forum??

Biff Webster
    Biff Webster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

espn tries to do that with the simulation games but they arent very accurate.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Webster View Post
    espn tries to do that with the simulation games but they arent very accurate.
    maybe they just play with the basic rosters that come with the game

yurboy

45-28

FAU

lock it up

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

well...prepare for you NCAA system to show it's flawed tonight. I believe the final score will look very very close to that.. However Troy will end up with the 45 and FAU with the 28. Just out of curiousity was ur friend FAU or Troy?

It may just be that your friend is much better than you in NCAA 08 haha

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

I am so glad to see this idiot came up with the exact opposite of what I predict....Troy -4 and UNDER...my prediction for the score...Troy 33 FAU 14

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    I am so glad to see this idiot came up with the exact opposite of what I predict....Troy -4 and UNDER...my prediction for the score...Troy 33 FAU 14
    I've got troy -3.5 and the Over, myself. I believe Troy puts up 42 points on their own, FAU should have enough in em to cover the rest haha

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

if you are so sure on troy, just play them, leave the total alone bro..its going under.. numbers aside these are the top two d's in the belt, and throw in that FAU has like one touchdown in its last 3 games other than one against the 117th ranked team in CFB

artie81
    artie81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Troy -3.5.. They are 3-1 in last 4 ats vs. FAU. Troy wins by 10+ pts.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I love the system and I am all over FAU, good system kid keep it up.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Systems do fail. THe oddsmakers are not stupid by settting the spread at Troy -3.5. The oddsmakers could have made FAU favored by 2-3 points. They did not want to do that because money would have been dumped on Troy ML. Instead the oddsmaker opened up the line where there definitely would be FAU backers. I just go to ask the FAU backers, if the spread would hae been FAU -2 or -3, would you still bet on FAU. These FAU backers would have been on the Troy bandwagon. If this would have been the case, the bookies would lose a lot more money to betters who bet on Troy. Instead of losing lot of money on the only game on Tuesday night, the oddsmakers set the spread where there would some action on the home underdog. Just because there is a tend on home dogs winning the midweek games, it is not good way to handicap games. We have to take a look at why the spread is set the way it is. If FAU would have been favored in this game, I would jumped all over Troy on the ML.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    Systems do fail.
    surely you don't mean yurboy's system is bound to fail at some point?

yurboy

i was troy

i had an early lead, but an interception and 2 bad fumbles sealed the deal for fau

fau is the pick

im also starting a website

iamthebiggestloser.com

so definately dump on troy

Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

this lock seems a lot more accurate then most seen on this board, I however have troy -3 tonight

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

foolproof?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Systems do fail. THe oddsmakers are not stupid by settting the spread at Troy -3.5. The oddsmakers could have made FAU favored by 2-3 points. They did not want to do that because money would have been dumped on Troy ML. Instead the oddsmaker opened up the line where there definitely would be FAU backers. I just go to ask the FAU backers, if the spread would hae been FAU -2 or -3, would you still bet on FAU. These FAU backers would have been on the Troy bandwagon. If this would have been the case, the bookies would lose a lot more money to betters who bet on Troy. Instead of losing lot of money on the only game on Tuesday night, the oddsmakers set the spread where there would some action on the home underdog. Just because there is a tend on home dogs winning the midweek games, it is not good way to handicap games. We have to take a look at why the spread is set the way it is. If FAU would have been favored in this game, I would jumped all over Troy on the ML.
    If FAU was favored, I wouldn't bet at all or maybe I'd even do Troy.

Jayy
    Jayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

how was the weather durin the game?

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the logic cause I think along the same lines as you do about why certain spreads are what they are but if FAU was -2 I would not be on the Troy bandwagon, infact according to my numbers and how I cap games if FAU were favored I would have them probably for double what i have them now. Right now I have 1500 spread and 500 moneyline.

j0esilly
    j0esilly's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think his friend is just much better at the game than he is!

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Hate to bring up an older thread, but now you are 5-1.