Hey guys here's what I like for tonight....and I I like it a lot

Troy -3.5
    Over 51.5 and parlay them together

Troy -2.5 1st half
    Over 26 1st half and parlay them together

Ill be back at half time to give you my thoughts on the 2nd half spread

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

good god I'm on fire! Book those two first half bets and the first half parlay baby!!!

I'll be back shortly with my second half wagers if I see something I like

Dbldown11

2ND HALF TAKE TROY PK +120 I'm not playing to total in the second half since I already have the over for the game.....dont want to lose double if it doesnt hit. Take troy at PK though

Dbldown11

Man it takes a lot to get some love on this site. a week and a half ago i went 7-1 CFB, last week I went 7-3-1, Sunday night football hit PITT + the points, and I also hit the second half spread and total and parlayed it, then last night did the same thing in the minnesota/new orleans game, and now this first half nailed it.....And still nothing?

SMgambler
    SMgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep on doing what you are doing..........Let the haters hate and the cash flow increase......

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Man it takes a lot to get some love on this site. a week and a half ago i went 7-1 CFB, last week I went 7-3-1, Sunday night football hit PITT + the points, and I also hit the second half spread and total and parlayed it, then last night did the same thing in the minnesota/new orleans game, and now this first half nailed it.....And still nothing?
    Kudos.. Stick to football cause you knows nada about baseball. I want to play Troy pk-130 for the 3rd quarter. I feel Troy will hold on until maybe the 4th quarter it gets sticky... How do you feel about this..

Dbldown11

I hate betting quarters....so I really have no say there....just too iffy unless it's at least 2nd quarter or 4th quarter when you know they will use timeouts and try to score...good luck though

And ur right haha I suck at betting baseball

Dbldown11

4-1 for this game! including hitting my first half parlay. It was tough missing that over for the game and getting that parlay as well but i can't be too greedy. Still killin it baby!

Dbldown11

I've only got one thing to say.......

I know that there are people that dont post on the forums that look at the threads so I will continue posting my plays....

But the first time and it has not happend yet, but if and when it happens that I have a bad game or a bad night or a bad weekend I better not have people lined up in my thread posting how bad I suck and how I cant pick games for shit.....

That's all I have to say. Enjoy your night fellas

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job tonite

Dbldown11

Thanks westside

WestsidePete

What do you think my plays for tomorrow ??
    Hou -16.5
    Clem/Wake under 44.5

2 team teaser
    Hou -10.5
    Clem/Wake under 51

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

congrats on the picks but be careful you might wake up with a sore arm from patting yourself on the back.

Dbldown11

I got Hou at -18 where'd u get 16.5? either way I love that pick. I have no opinions on the totals although both that teaser looks good

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    congrats on the picks but be careful you might wake up with a sore arm from patting yourself on the back.

HAHA no one else will give me any love.....It's like going out to the bars in your best outfit right after a haircut and thinking ur gonna get laid but no one comes around.....Gotta go home and do it urself haha

WestsidePete

I got Hou at -18 where'd u get 16.5? either way I love that pick. I have no opinions on the totals although both that teaser looks good
    I have 17.5...bought 1 just in case....

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Nice job tonight, I have been keeping an eye on your threads...Here's a big pat on the back for you to keep doing what you are doing!!

avssakic
    avssakic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4193

nice work, keep it up! keep posting those plays too

Dbldown11

Thanks xyzky, and avssakic.......I'm deffinately gonna keep posting my plays

WestsidePete

Thanks xyzky, and avssakic.......I'm deffinately gonna keep posting my plays
    You know your shit..keep up the good work

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Dbldown11, I have been following you I don't ALWAYS comment or give you props but you have been doing a great job. Keep up the good work and stay hot.... we love to see people killing the books around here!

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job on Troy. Just do not get too confident. I cannot wait until thursday's game. I do not know what to do tommorrow. Good luck this weekend.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

You totally suck. How could you blow that other parlay? Just kidding. Keep up the good work. I actually did play a couple of your plays last week. Thanks for posting. Ill look forward to the results for this weekend.

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well look foward to what you have this week..

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

always look forward to your pre-game posted plays man,
    keep up the EXCELLENT work...........

It's not easy putting your stuff out there for the world to possibly rip on, we all have some plays go cold, it's all a part of this racket. The serious cappers here know who is legit & who is not, you add good value to this forum.

Keep KILLING those damn Books!

Dbldown11

Thanks for all the support guys....It's good to see. I completely agree I dont know what I'm going to do with no football tonight.

I may just try to fall asleep now and set my alarm for kickoff tomorrow. I'll just take some Ambian or something haha.

Oh and Mexican Stallion you are correct how the hell did I miss that other parlay?!?!?! Absolutely inexcusable haha. Thanks again guys.