Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays for 10-11

Alright well I lied. I said I wouldnt post any plays or leans or even look at lines until tuesday probably, to give myself a break.....But who was I kidding? Im looking over the lines right now, and so far I am seeing some very very very enticing lines. I think this upcoming weekend may just end up being my best weekend yet. Ill be back later with my picks

The Horse
    The Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

there are some great lines out there. some i remeber off my head are lsu, vandy, oklahoma, arizona, and if i wasnt a tennessee fan georgia

Dbldown11

Here's my initial leans.....I'll comeback to make write ups. After my write ups some of these games may be taken out of my plays, and i may add others.

Troy -3.5 @ Florida Atlantic
    Illinois -11 vs. Minnesota
    Eastern Michigan +1 @ Army
    Kentucky -1 vs. South Carolina
    Buffalo PK vs. Western Michigan
    Kansas St. -3.5 @ Texas A&M
    Northern Illinois -10.5 vs. Miami Ohio
    Boise St. -12 @ Southern Miss.
    Air Force -9.5 @ San Diego St.
    Florida International +2.5 vs. Middle Tennessee St.
    Vanderbilt -2 @ Mississippi St.
    Oklahoma St. +13 @ Missouri
    Notre Dame +7 @ North Carolina
    Arizona -6 @ Stanford
    Texas Tech -21 vs Nebraska
    LSU +4 @ Florida

That's a ton of games, and I'm sure some of these games will be widdled out, but at first glanse they all look real nice to me.
    Last edited by Dbldown11; 10-05-08 at 08:32 PM.

The Horse

i'm not touching illinois/minnesota

i really am baffled as to how yoiu can pick osu over missouri. osu allowed a&m, who is one of the worst teams, to score 28 points on them. a&m outgained osu in the forst half even though it was 28-7 (one offensive td, 2 ints returned for td and punt return for td). osu has allowed way to many points from teams that are subpar.

mizzou has the second best offense behind OU and i expect them to play lights out on the struggling osu D

Dbldown11

thanks for the input horse....like i said these are just leans so far, this list will be narrowed down

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by The Horse View Post
    i'm not touching illinois/minnesota

i really am baffled as to how yoiu can pick osu over missouri. osu allowed a&m, who is one of the worst teams, to score 28 points on them. a&m outgained osu in the forst half even though it was 28-7 (one offensive td, 2 ints returned for td and punt return for td). osu has allowed way to many points from teams that are subpar.

mizzou has the second best offense behind OU and i expect them to play lights out on the struggling osu D
    Yes, cause Mizzou's D has inspired a lot of confidence in being able to slow down Ok St's offense, which is quite potent in it's own right. He didn't say OK St would win, just that they wouldn't lose by 2 TDs

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Waiting to see what the over is in the Mizz-OK St game. 75?

The Horse

hawk-i think 75-80 is possible

etothep-i wasnt trying to be a smartass to him. just gave my perspective on the game

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Take the under in the Mizzou game if it is 77+. Take Tulsa and Miami as well

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Northern Illinois -10.5 vs. Miami Ohio
    Been following NIU ball all year. Their 3 losses are by a combined 11 points. This play would be my favorite of all the plays you listed if not for injury to senior quarterback Dan Nicholson, who injured his non-throwing shoulder in the second quarter of the 9-13 loss at UT. Are you at NIU currently and do you know anything of the status of Nicholson? Thanks in advance

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL dbldown...

Dbldown11

perfectrader: I live in the DeKalb area yes, I'm in Chicago for work until Friday though.....I like this play even if Nicholson is out. NIU has some depth at QB this year and Miami OH is god awful.

Pags: Thanks a lot Pags I hope we can keep it up for the 3rd week in a row

Dbldown11

been a busy week everyone I'll have my final plays with write ups sometime friday.....I've got the day off then haha