BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Laying the lumber tonight?

I'm considering Utah and South Florida tonight. I realize they're both square plays but I have got to believe Oregon State is going to suffer a major letdown after beating SC and I don't think Pitt (or the coach) is worth a damn.

What do you think

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

love Utah but idk about South Florida covering. Correction, I NEVER know if South Florida will cover. They're just always weird about covering IMO

Biff Webster
    Biff Webster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

My gut says to take Utah minus the points, I dont bet on S. Florida they are too unpredictable

artie81
    artie81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Oregon St is terrible on the road.. Usc game was a fluke, Utah wins by 17+.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

S. FLorida seems to play down to their opponents. They couldn't even blowout a futile Florida Int'l team. I think Pitt has been underachieving but remember, they're still 3-1. I think put up a fight tonight. I'm playing Pitt +14.

I'm not sold on Utah. Oregon St. must feel like they can beat anyone now, so I expect them to play Utah tough. Remember Air Force had success against UTah on the ground so Oregon St. should too. Oregon St. +11.5

Memphis -3 is probably the best pick of the night. UAB is pathetic and Memphis is starting to play better

GL guys

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

maybe I/m putting to much faith in the little RB for OS but I dont see anyone containing him. Hes to slick and fast. If USC defense coundnt stop him how the heel is Utah?

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

If Jaquizz Rogers goes off, this could be a nice OVER play.