I am having a solid season to date, 20-14-1 documented on my SBR Blog.

Here are my plays for this weekend, with a small writeup for each game.

Penn State (-13) over Purdue Purdue's defense doesn't match up well here. Notre Dame's young WRs were running around wide open against Purdue, as were Central Michigan's the week before. Penn State will be the best offensive team Purdue has seen to date. Penn State scores in the 40s, and Purdue scores 20-24. Easy cover for the Nits.

Texas Tech (-7/5) over Kansas State Good value here. Kansas State's schedule is a joke. They haven't faced a team as good as Tech is on offense. KSU gave up 37 to Lousianna-Lafayette and 38 to Louisville the last two weeks. Additionally, Kansas State gave up 577 yards to Louisville and 509 to La-Lafayette!!!! Tech lights them up for 45, and easily tops 550 total yards. Kansas State puts up a number in the 24-28 range. Tech covers easily.

Ohio State (-1) over Wisconsin I know it is at Camp Randall, and it is at night. But Ohio State is a much better team offensively with Pryor at QB, and Wellls is playing again. Wisconsin plays ugly. Despite Michigan's 5 first half TOs, Wisconsin only managed 19 points. Ohio State will make Wisconsin one-dimensional, and I don't think Wisconsin can throw on Ohio State at all. Ohio State wins by 10.

Duke (+12.5) over Georgia Tech. Who would have thought this? Duke at 3-1? Cutcliffe can flat-out coach, and this Duke team plays hard. Tech has had some impressive games this year, specifically the beat down of Mississippi State. I also thought they played well in the loss to Viriginia Tech. Georgia Tech has had 2 weeks here, but I still think 12.5 is too high of a number for them against a Duke team that is no longer the scurge of the ACC. Tech will win, but they won't cover this number.

Temple (+7) over Miami, OH. I am riding Temple until they throw me off. They pushed with Western Michigan last week, and Adam DiMichele is still down with the bad shoulder, but Temple can play defense. Al Golden does just enough on offense to keep this game close. Temple should have beaten Buffalo (losing on the last play of the game on a 30 yard td pass), they lost to UConn in OT, and had every chance against WMU. Miami is 1-3 so far, and that just doesn't place a great deal of confidence in them covering this number. Temple keeps it close again, take the points.

Kansas (-13) over Iowa State I play the same # of units on each game, but this game I love. There is value with Kansas. Iowa State has two wins, South Dakota State and Kent. They lost to Iowa and UNLV. Kansas is a much more complete team, and ISU has not seen an offense like this yet. Kansas by 20 in this one.

UNLV (+2) over Colorado State This is at CSU, and I normally don't like playing on a road dog as bad as UNLV is, but CSU is overvalued here. I know they beat Houston two weeks ago but I am not impressed. UNLV has won at tougher places...Arizona State at night to begin with, they followed that up by beating Iowa State. The home loss to Nevada is bothersome, but I still think they will play well against CSU.

That is the game list guys, best of luck to all you!!!