unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Wednesday CFB

40 dime
    LT/Boise St over 56.5 -110

Last two times these two have collided on the blue turf, Boise State has tatooed LT with the same final score 55-14. LT can't stop the pass and I fully expect Boise State to rack up the points in this one again tonight as we will see about the same score for the third time. Kellen Moore has been absolutely sensational completing almost 72% of his passes and will have a chance to really tack onto his stats tonight as LT has allowed an average of 348 ypg thru the air. The scoreboard will be lit up tonight. Play the over.

Good Luck Gentlemen

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

ive' got the over as well but no one else seems to have

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the over as well

except La Tech is not a quick strike offense

La Tech will try to keep this out of a shoot out

Small play on over
    Larger play on Boise St 1st half

luck all

unde0087
    Did we win?

4 of the last 5 have soared the total, Boise is going to post 40+ like they have the last several years against this team. Boise State is coming off a bye week at home, I expect they will be sharp to go up and down on this pathetic defense.

I do understand what you are saying about LT not being a very solid offensive team but when Boise State takes the lead and start to route this team they are going to have to pass and that will give the Broncos the chance for good field position and interceptions

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Boise State to cover. Their passing game should roll , and I think they can put some stops on La Tech's running game. It's a tough roadtrip for La Tech. I'm looking for Boise State to be up by 2 to 3 touchdowns at the half. And, then, if La Tech is way down in the second half, they will have to try to pass, and that will be a disaster.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I think Boise State will have the covers this one as easy as they have the last two games in Boise.