TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Kansas by 20

This is going to be a game where KU gets back on track for conference play. According to close contacts of the team, Mangino has practiced these guys so hard over their bye week. the results have been very satisfying. they have worked on interior blocking more than anything to get a running game going. also, mangino has challenged his linebackers to step up with help in getting pressure on the QB. We also get Harper back at corner and Fields back at receiver. Harper will help the D tremendously.

Having said this, Iowa St. is very young and they will be good next year but they will not be able to hang with the jayhawks this weekend. ISU will get 17-20 but Reesing and the O will put up close to 40. I am on the jayhawks -13

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Gambler, on your hawks again? They are definetly not the team from last year. Still good, but a far cry from last year. ISU I think is also a bit better. KU wins this one, but if they do cover I don't think its going to be by much. Too close to call in my opinion.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good info Gambler, you've been $ on your BIG12 calls this year.

I do like KU @-13 or better which is what I'll be playing it at. I see ISU putting up maybe 17-20, but people are still not giving KU the respect they deserve. Traveling after a bye week worries me a little, laziness can set in, but KU has been very focused & Mangino is a motivator. KU should get their 38+ at least.

GO JAYHAWKS!

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!

KU -13, 3 units on it myself.
    They should have beaten a good So. FL team in FL. They will get back to their winning ways and put up 40+ in this one. I think Iowa St. will get some pts for sure, but, they will not be able to hang in there the full 4 quarters. get -13 before it goes over 2 TD's!!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

the line has actually moved down a bit, I already took KU-13, but always remember that ISU has 1 BIG home game every year. I think this one will be tough......although I'm gonna roll with KU because of their consistency. Again, traveling after their bye week is my biggest concern here.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate to see that Pag's is on the other side, but, I am sticking with my bet and say that KU wins this one by 3 TD's. I love the ISU team but KU is one or two steps above this program right now...

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been on KU since Sunday.