PureGamble
    PureGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

((**PureGambles ACC Conference GOY!!**))

Been waiting all week for this game. I'll have a few conferance GOY's throughout the season depending on how confident I am with a game. A GOY to me is the closest thing to a lock I think it could possibly be. I'll only have one per conference per year. Probally anywhere from 1 to 3 GOY's total. And my first one of the year comes out of the ACC conference.

Maryland as of late has been playing very solid football including a great win over California 2 weeks ago. But Maryland has played 4 games and only one was on the road against a very bad Middle Tennesee St. team in which they lost by 10! Maryland gave up 284 yards in the air that game which was a huge part of their loss. I can't imagine the passing numbers the Clemson Tigers are gonna put up on a suspect Maryland secondary especially with memorial stadium rockin. A lot of the public is on Maryland for 2 reasons. The first one is they know Maryland beat a good California team a couple weeks ago and getting 11 points looks like a lot against what most people think is a mediocre Clemson team. The second reason is most everybody saw Clemson get embarrased the 1st week of the season against Alabama on national tv. The thought of Clemson losing by 24 to Bama still lingers in the back of the publics mind going into this game. I really think Maryland is gonna be in shock going to memorial stadium to play what I think is a great and under rated Clemson team. I think theres a lot of value in taking Clemson minus the points in this one. Clemson exploits the Maryland secondary and rolls!!

30* ACC GOY

Clemson -11

PREDICTION: Clemson 41 Maryland 14

Small Play

7* Michigan +6

GL TODAY

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm with ya on Clemson. They're due for a breakout game I think. They didn't cover for me vs. NC St., but can make it up to me here. I think they win by 3TD

PureGamble

thanks pete GL

PureGamble

a lot of money coming in on Wisconsin

PureGamble

can't pull the trigger on any friday cfb leaning towards the over 51 idk

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You may be right. The Tigers may come out and just kick the Terps in the shell, but...

This game starts at noon. The Tigers have a long history of sleepwalking through these noon start times. Death Valley isn't near the home field advantage for the Tigers at noon that it is at night.

All Clemson has proven since they got their asses kicked by Bama is they are better than I-AA Citadel and SC State and didn't cover against a BAD NCSU team.

I think this is a "buyer beware" game.

Doc

PureGamble

hopefully they show up early thanks doc

Third Man
    Third Man's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets bet this straight up. i like free money and i can tell you are a donkey