Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Thurs Night NcaaF ~ 9/25

Well, The weekend Starts on Thursdays in NCAA for me, and i get to see SMU try to go on the road to Tulane?

How anyone is going to post SMU to cover anything today?

No clue where their head is?! ?!

Listen Kids, While you can Not only worry about what SMU will give up defensively?
    Hows that Offense Rolling? Wait did someone say Rolling? <<< thats me rolling, aint i cute LoL

SMU?

On the Road, Its almost like when you watch a game and 5 Minutes before kickoff? During the 1st Q, When the Half Winds Down, and the 2nd Half starts and it gets worse? KNOWING YOU HAVE THE WRONG TEAM? Gutless feeling when you think someone can Cover!

Listen, 18 Points?
    My Pre req For ANY DOG? Is if they can Win, i NEVER take a Dog TO JUST COVER!
    Meaning Yes i take the points when i like a Dog, But ill only take those points if i think that team can outright upset them, and SMU? DOES NOT FALL IN THAT MIX LOL

I can grab any 10 of you and score 24 Points Minimum on SMU & Us Same 11 Guys?? Could turn around, Play D, WHILE WERE EXHAUSTED? And Still shut this team out! LOL

Yeah , Ill be sitting here going " Ahh man i hope no one who has SMU read this tonight" and i know its a big forum, and i honestly havent read a post from anyone here, so i have no idea who sits on what fence?

The Fence ill be sitting on? Will be When Tulane dismantles SMU as everyone is easily doing, and will continue to do! Then ill jump off the fence, and meet you at the window!!!

See ya there!

Tulane Green Wave ~ -18.5 ~ 2 Bones

And i say 2 Bones?

I have a tracker site, where i have made my picks at 1 or 2* Plays, i have made 5 - 3* Plays, and have yet to bust out a 4* or 5* , and i sit at 43 - 25 on the young season, The goon at the site messed up all of our week one stats, which i have pasted at my forum and went 12 - 2, so when i started over in week 2, i am now 31- 23 again, and obviously combine for the 43- 25 season total they have posted, And id love to Kill Brian for that (HE runs the site and has the Advertisement about his F*ck up in week 1! (As mentioned i have all 14 plays posted, pasted and i even asked him why i cant have them replaced, i pasted the tracking number, the 1 Unit play i made on all 14 plays, the teams involved, i mean i can show it to anyone, and when i showed it to him, i get" Sorry i lost it"? Ahh i was pissed like you cant imagine, trying to use a tracker site to prove yourself, and then you cant find plays you make? Yeah thatll Piss me off!!
    SO if any of you from the NHL thread were posting in about good cappers here? And you think I think i have to talk about myself, or appear to be telling people that i am here to help and am some kind of talker? ?

Then dont take me seriously, like ive said a Million times at my forum over the years

Kansas is Thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aint no yellow brick Road, and Dorothy & Toto Wont be rescuing anyone when you dont know what the HELL youre talking about!

SO if you dont think i can help you with your Action?
    Then you gots plenty to read here! Go read it!! LOL

Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Wow, so i guess Tulane went into the Locker room at Half and said lets get ready For Army? LoL

Ahh well, SMU showed up, good stuff atleast they made a game of it, so good call to the SMU Coverers, obviously you know i didnt read anyones posts so i didnt mean to offend anyone with my Writeup or seem ... ahh well it is what it is, lol

Good Fortune to all this weekend, I Shall Be trying to contribute to the weekend here, so Lets get it done Everyone!