sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Nothing Looking good for Week 5--Any leans?

Is it just me, or is does Week 5's card look pretty weak. I'm liking Auburn -6.5, Texas -27, and that's about it so far. Am I missing a diamond in the rough? Any thoughts?

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best pick on the board for me is Alabama +6. In my mind Bama is arguably one of the top three teams in the country. They are being severely overlooked right now, but that will change after this weekend. Georgia is overrated and Bama will win this game straight up. After this weekend it will be tough to find a good line for Bama for the rest of the year.

Also look at Ball St, Temple, Houston, Michigan St, Nebraska...I could keep going but those are some of the best leans I have thus far...

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I agree Bama is playing well but it's tough to win between the hedges.

I really like Louisville to handle Connecticut at home... Get it while it's still -3. I bet it goes up. If you play for middles, buy a half point and then take UConn later in the week. But I don't think it's a 3 point game... UL by 13.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Georgia always gives up a let down game at home. They are a great road SEC team but seem to get weird at home. I see plenty of dogs this week that look really good, but the best line i see is RICE -17.

Others:
    Duke -7
    Marshall +14
    Colorado +6
    Cal -26
    V-tech +7
    Fresno -7
    Arkansas st. pk

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I agree, 'Georgia is definitely overrated so 'Bama is looking good +6. These high profile SEC games usually are pretty close. I think Any game including 2 of the following-- Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Bama, and LSU are toss-ups this year.

If L'ville is as good as they showed against K-State, they should be able to handle UConn. They showed huge improvements on offense after that Kentucky game.

I'm back and forth with Nebraska/Va Tech. Mizzou comes to Lincoln next Saturday so I definitely see a look ahead risk. But, Lincoln is a tough place to play and Nebr. seems to be improved TY.

$$POOLCRAZY$$$$
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Oklahoma-17 1/2
    Tulane- 17 1/2
    Miami(Fla)- 7 1/2
    Minnasota+ 17 1/2
    Florida St.- 6

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purdue +1.5 no moneyline yet or I would jump on that, The irish cant stop Painter or his rb kory sheets. (Purdue finds ways to lose games at the end they should have beat oregon) also give Washington -3 some thought over stanford I have to look into this game more but washington always plays tough at home and at 0-3 they should be hungry for a W. Wisconson will beat Michigan I have no doubt about that one I need to look into this game more. Waiting for the total to come out in the Virgina Tech v Nebraska game.
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 09-23-08 at 01:37 AM.