WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SEC Team Top SEC teams FEAR

Answer: Mississippi State

Dan Mullens has done a great job in Starksville, Mississippi. He has brought an attitude and toughness to this program...plus recruiting good players....that scares the hell out of the top SEC teams.

This dude is a good coach and State won't be able to keep him very long. When he leads MSU to a couple of upsets in the conference this season, I just hope my Alabama team is not one of them.

Bettors will watch the Bulldogs like white on rice this season. Bet on it.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Mullens has the mark of WH on him. He better produce.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Miss. State gets BOTH Alabama and LSU at home this season. The LSU game is a Thursday Night. LSU will be coming off a home game against a FCS team, while State will be coming off a trip to Auburn. State certainly has the ability to upset one of those two teams. Away games at UGA and Arkansas (the week after the Alabama game) will stop them from winning the SEC West, but they should have a very good year.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Answer: Mississippi State

WorkHorse

Bigdaddy, Mississippi State will beat either Alabama or LSU at home. One of these teams will likely go down to the Bulldogs. Quarterback play which was awful during Mullens first year has improved and the set of receivers on this team are as good as any in the SEC.

I'm telling you.........watch out for this team. (some of my friends laugh at me, but I will have the last laugh...hope like hell its not Bama)

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arkansas is the team to watch for. Offense wont miss a beat.

WorkHorse

The key to Arkansas' success is improvement on defense. As the defense has improved each year under Petrino, the win/loss record has improved.

The Razorbacks are expecting this year's defense to be the best under Petrino.

WorkHorse

RPP, I have watched the Arkansas spring game twice and my take is the defense is short of what many hoped for. Yes, it was playing each other....but Petrino is serious about these spring games and wanted competition. My take from the game is the offense will be good, probably real good. The defense I have reservations about. I watched Alabama's D and LSU's D and to me Arkansas still doesnt match up. Petrino can cover some weaknesses with a strong offense but needs a STRONG defense to beat the Alabama's and LSU's in the West Division.