teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can we know put Vandy at #25

I meant can we now .... I have#25 Fresno State on the ML Those FVcks just blew a 10 point lead with 6 min to go in the game to Toledo... Im sorry but you give up 41 points and counting (its in overtime) to a MAC team then you dont deserve to be in the top 25. Vandy would crush both of these teams. Fresno state better pull this shit out its my last game on my 4 teamer.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Vandy should be in the top 25.
    what was the San Jose score. thats the only game I havent seen yet.
    5-0 for the day so far

teaserpleaser

Fresno state has missed 20 tackles and thats just the ones i counted flipping from game to game. maybe wisconson's offense is just that bad because Toledo players are breaking tackles left and right.

teaserpleaser

I can now add Fresno state to ECU, West virgina, kansas state, to my banishment list .. Those fvcks one by one point in overtime ... nice Defense giving up 54 points to a MAC team.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

And how the heck was Florida St. in the top 25? They absolutely blow. I had a huge bet on Wake, so I'm not disgruntled or anything, but those schmucks were ranked? A major program like FSU schedules SW Tennessee A&M and North Central Delaware Tech and suddenly get in the top 25 by winning both. What a joke. Vandy should be in the top -20 as far as I'm concerned. Ole Miss is a good team they beat.

Vandy (#26 AP poll) should move ahead of Fresno, Flor. St., Clemson, W. Virg., ECU, and Oregon and be ranked #20. You watch...Florida St. and W.V. will still get some votes to be in the top 25 to show you how qualified these people are to rank teams.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Vandy deserves the top 25 no doubt about it.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Vanderbilt should be in the Top 25 for sure.