ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Very Important Inside!!!

Guys Mississippi State is down 21-0 to Georgia Tech! Is this the so call good defense of Mississippi State that held Auburn to 3 points! Auburn offense must really really be struggling that bad!

*** I'm starting to feel real good about LSU chance tonight***

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I called LSU when the line came out... everybody is picking auburn i dont see it LSU's defense is about as close as it comes to USC's and their offense has more Skill players than Auburn how can anybody take a team that has a bad offense especially just scoring 3 points. Zboiz i cant believe you doubted Lsu to start with. I dont care what the trends say I think LSU wins by at least a touchdown. watch out for LSU special teams!!

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I called LSU when the line came out... everybody is picking auburn i dont see it LSU's defense is about as close as it comes to USC's and their offense has more Skill players than Auburn how can anybody take a team that has a bad offense especially just scoring 3 points. Zboiz i cant believe you doubted Lsu to start with. I dont care what the trends say I think LSU wins by at least a touchdown.
    I never doubted LSU. As a matter fact I love LSU because thats my school. I'm a huge LSU fan! I just did'nt feel comfortable with this game and people thats LSU fans will understand why. We don't ever get the calls in Auburn. But after thinking about it I might put a small amount on my LSU TIGERS!!!

GO TIGERS!! TIGER BAIT TIGER BAIT

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with what you guys are saying but it's still a SEC matchup..

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great Point Z....Really feeling like unloading on LSU if early day games cash...

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Always Somethin' View Post
    I agree with what you guys are saying but it's still a SEC matchup..
    And thats a very good point but if you dont have a offense than you just don't have a offense. Especially against a defense like LSU that have a front 4 that can be starting in the NFL today!

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

I like LSU also. I got em at -2.5
    Im dont believe Auburn wull be able to move the ball.
    The game breaker is going to be LSUs return game. I forget his name but the kick returner can break loose at any time

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

All over LSU. I jumped it at -3 thinking that would be the best line. Sucks I didn't get the -2 or -1.5 that I saw, but I'm still confident in LSU.

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    All over LSU. I jumped it at -3 thinking that would be the best line. Sucks I didn't get the -2 or -1.5 that I saw, but I'm still confident in LSU.
    At -1.5 at Carib. Basically a side bet.

bosterosoy
    bosterosoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched Georgia Tech's backup torch Miss St. LSUshould win by at least a touchdown.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Make that 31-0 Georgia Tech. The ACC stepping it up this weekend.