tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 plays for the week...any comments

Akron-9
    I'm taking Akron in this case simply because They can score and Army can't. 27.7pts average for Akron compared to an 8.5 average that army has...besides Akron has played some tough games. they didn't get crushed by wis in wis, they only lost by 19, they beat syr (not the best team, but better than army) on the road, and they could've beat ball st. if it wasn't for so many turnovers. Army couldn't beat New Hampshire (lost by 18) and hasn't scored more than 10pts.

Ncar-2
    Simply speaking, I think that Ncar is underestimated and V.T has too depend on to many young players. Ncar is coming of a big win at Rutger and the fans are gonna go wild for this one. V.T should have lost to G.T, but got lucky on turnovers. I think the recieving core of Ncar will make a difference and they will win.

Geo- 7
    Geo is a SEC team playing the pac 10. S.Car is no push over and Geo manged to get a push against the spread. S.C has a solid D and a hell of a T.E mismatch for any defesnse in Cook, yet Geo still pulled through. UNLV embarrased Ariz st. at home and I don't think it was a mistake...I'm not saying it could happen again I'm just saying Ariz st. isn't that far ahead of the competition. They don't match up well defensively or offensively against Geo. If Geo can stop the pass (they will) and run the ball hard with Moreno (they will) then they will win by no less than 10 and show the Nation why they're ranked so high.

Akron-9
    Geo-7
    Ncar-2
    Last edited by tmac4448; 09-17-08 at 12:12 AM.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

North Carolina looked awesome against Rutgers and I think after ASU's shitty loss last week they fold against Georgia..... I like both these..... Now Akron I dont know, If Im not mistaken this line started out around -7 and I would have liked it much more at that number....Army is terrible though so it may be a good call.....GL to you

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Risky play, but I'm sure Akron covers. Army truly appears to be the worst FBS team. I like Va Tech, simple because of their defense. UNC appears to be improved, but VTs defense and special teams can't be overlooked. I think Georgia/ASU is a trap. ASU clearly overlooked UNLV and is much better than LW showed. I probably won't bet on it, but I think ASU keeps it close

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

your picks bring 2 words to my mind

crash
    &
    burn