WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ohio State's NEW Part Time Head Coach

Move over Tressel. Longtime Buckeye assistant and former Ohio State player Luke Fickell has been promoted to assistant head coach, and will serve as interim head coach during Tressel's suspension. Fickell will also retain his role as linebackers coach and co-defensive coordinator.

Fickell was a four year starter at Ohio State from 1992-96 and has been an asistant at his alma mater since 1999. He's been co-defensive coordinator since 2005.

Could be a great opportunity for Fickell especially with all the crap surrounding Tressel. I for one think Tressel is in deep sewage and it's a coin flip if he survives the year.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I agree, How can Ohio State retain him and face their fans, alum, and media and give the whole integrity and character speech we hear from every school. Tressel should be a gonner and this is a tremendous oppurtunity for Fickell to step in and prove he can run the show. If he cant handle the job I would have to think Ohio State is gonna do everything in their power to secure Urban Meyer by next season.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

If he cant handle the job I would have to think Ohio State is gonna do everything in their power to secure Urban Meyer by next season.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

I know this is a large forum, but is there an echo in here?

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Mr. W, I have a couple of friends here having some cold ones before our card game tonight and we got a good laugh out of your post.

We're a bunch of old guys who have seen it all....as of now, none of us can get a read on bornselling. If he loves college football and is not ugly to other posters..then we like the guy. Hell, we're betting over/unders on the number of words on his posts. Just fun stuff for us...........

Life is to short fellows....have fun and enjoy it...................................... ............................

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Thanks WH. When I posted I thought no one would get it. Since I have CRS, I sometimes don't get it (my own comment a few days later) either.

bacon22
    bacon22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

I agree. They have to get rid of Tressel. No parent should allow their kid to play for a coach that covers up bad things.