teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Virgina -3

Looks to be a Trap but I had to take it Colorado is a good team with a solid D but West Virgina -3 ... Dont like laying points on the road but I think West Virgina rebounds in a big way and takes this game. Alot of ifs in this game is West Virgina's D that bad? Is Cody Hawkins ready to take the next step because Colorado is going to have to score some points to beat WVU. We'll see what happens...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The Big East has been awful this year though. Have they even covered a game yet?

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

at first glance i thought west virginia wins by 12,then i realized they are on my banished list,so im on the sidelines this game

teaserpleaser

probably not LT... wait did USF cover Kansas? cant remember... We'll see Im not saying its a lock or anything... hell i know its a trap game with that -3 and i know Home teams win a majority of the time but WVU off a lose covering 3 i dont see them losing this game had they actually showed up to the ECU game (and they didnt) WVU would probably be 10 point favorites. They were a National Title contender let us not forget. Reading Pat white and Noel Devine's quotes They both talk about how the WVU team was over confident basically thought they could show up and win that ECU game... Im looking for a big rebound

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

OK, Big East is 1-13! That is worthy of its own thread.

teaserpleaser

West Virgina is the Class of the big east though.... (if thats saying anything Pitt,louisville,Rutgers,syracuse,all look terrible) I just cant see WVU being 1-2 on the season losing this game off of a bye week. (almost 2 weeks to prepare) I feel good about a bounce back. I like good teams off a embarrasing loss and that ECU beating was a embarrasing loss.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very tough game to cap, West Virginia offense looks out of sorts. I am going to stay away from WVU until they show they at least have a plan on offense. Same goes with Pitt and Rutgers.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

cant see any big east team going into as tough a place as boulder and winning
    i always give colo teams a little extra credit because of the mile high factor

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh. Dang. I didn't see this thread, and just started another one on the same topic.

I like the Buffs here. There is a small writeup in the thread I started.

GL.

Crayzee

[QUOTE=regularguy;1041561]Oh. Dang. I didn't see this thread, and just started another one on the same topic.

I like the Buffs here. There is a small writeup in the thread I started.

GL.[/QUOTE

just saw your writeup after i posted this

very nice job

thank you

teaserpleaser

Good luck everybody WVU will win this game and cover easily... Coming off a loss and and a bye week Im confident in WVU who has won 14 of 17 road games. seems everybodys on the Buffs going to be good for the books.

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over this... WVU -3 easy...

Crayzee

to be honest i generally really dont like home dogs in football or baskets
    alot of them usually lose
    not sure i'd actually play colo
    but i dont like laying on road teams either
    i usually play road dogs

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Virginia just hit a bump in the road, to a good team.. They're still a Top 15 team.. it's just like their loss to Pitt last year... Bad bad game for WVU but still capable of beating the crap outta someone...

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Good luck everybody WVU will win this game and cover easily... Coming off a loss and and a bye week Im confident in WVU who has won 14 of 17 road games. seems everybodys on the Buffs going to be good for the books.
    WVU Coming back this week with a run based offense, (stupid to try and air out the ball with this team against ECU)...Strong O line and two of the best rushers in the nation will get it done this week. Only concern is how good Cody Hawkins has looked through the air and how bad our secondary has been.... Otherwise I say a 14+ win is not out of the question... Im going pretty big on WVU this week and I usually Never bet on my team......GL to us