TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Get on Missouri now!

I see a lot of people saying they love Nevada in this game. Being a huge big12 fan, i feel like i know this team very well. chase daniel is the real deal and he will not be stopped on very many series. I look for Mizz to score 2tds to every one of nevada's. Mizz 58 Nev 24

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Defense covers big spreads and Missouri has no defense

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

No defense? Really? You apparently didn't watch the game vs. Illinois and instead looked at the final score. Mizzou did have a lapse on defense in the third quarter and early fourth quarter (that last meaningless drive by Ill. doesn't worry me), but they shut down a good Illinois offense in the first half. And nevada is no illinois. Mizzou likes to beat up on these lesser non-conference opponents. I probably won't play on this one due to backdoor covers and such but I think Mizzou easily handles Nevada. They won't be stopped on offense. I'm not bashful about betting against my beloved Mizzou, but this won't be the week to do it.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

just got back from being out of town all weekend. what a great game this was for all of us Missouri backers. congrats!