dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

OUA Football Week 4

Solid week last week going 3-1. The 3 wins were by large margins, but so was the loss. I thought Laurier could hang with Queens, but Queen's appears to be a much stronger team than I gave them credit for.

That wasn't the only strange result though. The game I laid off of had Ottawa a -36 favourite at McMaster. McMaster damn near won. It would've been one of the biggest upsets in CIS history, but Mac fell short at the end. The weather probably had a lot to do with it since it was just terrible conditions, but still it has to make you wonder about the strength of this Ottawa team. Heavy heavy favourites to win the Yates cup entering the year, they lost to a very good Western team in week 1. After a blowout of the worst team in the league, this close game makes their body of work thus far very questionable. I still think they can easily cover the 36 vs Waterloo though, as Waterloo seems a little overrated after beating Mac.

Home in CAPS

.525* LAURIER -17 over Windsor(-105)
    .525* OTTAWA -36 over Waterloo(-105)
    1.05* Queens -30 over TORONTO(-105)
    .5* GUELPH -14 over McMaster(+103)

I'm laying off the York/Western game because I don't want to mess around with a 61.5 point spread.

YTD: 3-1, +.975 units
    Last edited by dwaechte; 09-15-08 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Guelph is playing Mac, not Western :duh: