bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Irish land QB Jimmy Clausen

Already, Charlie Weis's influence is being felt. Clausen was rated as one of the top high school football players in the nation, and has committed to join the Fighting Irish in 2007. Why, you ask? Because of the coach. "I think every high school quarterback would want to play under Coach Weis," Clausen told reporters earlier today.

So what's the scouting report on Quinn's future replacement? Anyone know?

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was a pretty easy decision for him looking at rosters. Sanchez is a redshirt freshman at USC. Spurrier's rep is fading fast for producing NFLquarterbacks. Quinn will be a top 5 pick next spring and before if anyone can tell if he's a bust or not, Clausen will also be a top 5 pick.

Pretty lucky on his end to land at a major school where he will start as a true freshman while playing for a coach that has a history of taking average quarterbacks ( Tom Brady, Quinn) and making them look real good.

newb411breaker19
    newb411breaker19's Avatar Become A Pro!

i went to the same high school as jimmy. never knew him but from what i heard he's a good kid. It's unbelievable the hype that existed in southern california before he even was in high school. I expect him to have a great career at notre dame. He's a lot better than his brothers KC and Ricky