bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida QB Tim Tebow ?

Jeez, this guy's not even officially out of high school yet and they're already hyping him up to be maybe the QB in Florida Gators history. Sure, his prep stats are damn impressive [9,940 yards passing, 13,050 yards of total offense and 159 touchdowns, all Florida state records, as the article says] but if I'm Urban Meyer, I'm not sure I want a true freshman as my only scholarship backup to Chris Leak. What do you guys think about this kid Tebow's future prospects?

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's already in spring practice and is built pretty well for an 18 year-old quarterback. He grows 2 inches in the 3 or 4 years, he's a prototypical pocket passer.

But I hate Urban Meyer's offense in terms of developing an NFL quarterback. It's horrible actually. Running some of those reverse option pitch kind of crap. Stupid. Just stick with a pro offense at a major university and the recruits will come. because the bottom line is every single 4 and 5 star recruit in America thinks they will play in the NFL. And alot of 3 stars as well.