seriousaddiction
    seriousaddiction's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 unit play (Minimum)

I have a bunch of other plays posted somewhere in the forum. Not a newbie by any means but I dont expect anyone to follow this pick unless you follow me at the RX and know the reputation I hold (13-7 +21.9 units thus Far)

SMU team total OVER 14.5 -115

Biggest play of the year and I honestly think this Team Total can be achieved by halftime. Texas Tech has gotten much better on the defensive side of the ball but they are by no means a dominant defense. On the other hand June Jones is at the Helm of this SMU team and you can expect 50 passes tomorrow. They pass plenty on a regular basis and you can expect them to pass at least 10-20 times more than usual in this game (if thats even possible for this team) because they are going to be playing catch up 5 minutes into the game. SMU will at worst get a FG and touchdown in the first 45 minutes of this game. AT THE VERY LEAST!!!!! And come garbage time they will still be airing it out and trying to put as many numbers as possible. Another scenario I look at is the fact that I see SMU being down a fair amount going into the 4th quarter and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Bo Levi isn't going to have the best game of his career. In comes your backup quarterback I'd be sad in most cases with a backup QB in the game when I am shooting for an over in a TT but this is not the case for SMU. In comes back up quarterback Willis. Willis was an all conference QB a year ago and absolutely chucked and all he did was put up huge numbers and score touchdowns. June Jones is a retard and he didn't fit into "the system" so what the hell, why not bench your all conference QB. That's a whole other topic so I'll try to come back from my tangent. Anyways, If Bo Levi stays in the game he will be shooting down field to Aldrick Robinson the entire game and if he comes out, you have a backup, bitter, trying to prove June Jones wrong QB in Willis waiting in the wings. Either way this game goes I think its the best number you are going to see in any college football game for the entire season. I know the college football season is a marathon and not a sprint but I absolutely love this play and cannot stress enough how much I really like it. I could write 10 more pages of why I like it. Now I could come out like an ASS here and Tex Tech wins the game 50-0 but this is the chance I am willing to take. Love , Love, Love this play!!!!!!!

Good Luck if you care to follow as I will be breaking a betting rule of my own money management rules and absolutely UNLOADING on this Team total. Good Luck if you do follow.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Good luck buddy!!