bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usc Ohio State info...

My brothers best friend goes to Ohio State, he is a assistant trainer for the Mens basketball team, he visually saw Chris "beanie" Wells on the training table, his toe, right foot, ankle are still in pain..He will play but those 3 soon to be NFL Defensive lineman on USC will naw at that foot...Just thought all should know!

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good information.. But i never thought OSU had a chance even WITH Beanie Wells

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

You see that...hahah... my shit is 100% accurate!

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Thanks for the info. USC by 3 td's easy. Carol had 2 weeks to game plan, USC is way faster, and there is a payback element since USC should have played LSU last year for the championship. Ohio State had no business being in that game and like the last 2 years in a row, the championship hopes for the overrated Ohio State team will die.

Jcoz
    Jcoz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cheme82 View Post
    Thanks for the info. USC by 3 td's easy. Carol had 2 weeks to game plan, USC is way faster, and there is a payback element since USC should have played LSU last year for the championship. Ohio State had no business being in that game and like the last 2 years in a row, the championship hopes for the overrated Ohio State team will die.
    Yah, they definitely should have put the team team who lost to Stanford at home and backed into the Pacten championship with the help of a season ender for Dixon...please.

Jcoz
    Jcoz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cheme82 View Post
    And if you think there is some payback element from a team with 2 losses not getting in over a 1 loss team because they lost to STANFORD, I guess then UGA has some payback for LSU...and Ohio State.

Makes no sense. They may be a good bet, but there is no "payback"

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

USC kills the spread this weekend.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no loyalty to either team. I think its safe to say "beanie" or no "beanie baby" USC rolls in this one. Say what you want but come gametime this is what SHOULD happen. Now what COULD happen is a completely different story.

I LUV (.) (.)
    I LUV (.) (.)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

If wells plays which there saying on espn radio that hes been downgraded to not playing.I agree it wont matter.I Think osu this year is overrated

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by Jcoz View Post
    And if you think there is some payback element from a team with 2 losses not getting in over a 1 loss team because they lost to STANFORD, I guess then UGA has some payback for LSU...and Ohio State.

Makes no sense. They may be a good bet, but there is no "payback"
    If you don't believe there is a payback element from Pete Carol then you really don't know the man. Let's start with the bowl game where USC destroyed Illinois 49-17, the same Illinois team that beat Ohio St. in Ohio.

I mean USC felt they were a better team than Ohio St. (which they were) and if Ohio St. was good enough to play for the nationatl championship then USC should have not been left out as they were the better team. In other words, no way LSU beats USC by 2 TD's, and that's because Ohio St. got that kickoff return TD, if not they lose by 21.

Anyway watch Carol destroy Ohio St. and not let go of their throat until game is over, and you will see what I meant by payback. Carol will make sure his team doesn't get overlooked this year should they lose to a bad team like Stanford last year. The best way to do that is to run the score on "good" teams so they separate themselves from the pretenders.

Ocho Uno
    Ocho Uno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark May loves USC. To bad OSU is going to stomp them out.

iladelcat
    iladelcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JRS21386 View Post
    Good information.. But i never thought OSU had a chance even WITH Beanie Wells
    yea..its a wrap...USC has a team full of pros and the Big Ten is so damn slow!!

I LUV (.) (.)
    I LUV (.) (.)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

usc 44 osu 17

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

BetJam changed the line to USC-11
    I bet yesterday and it was -11 1/2

can that many people be betting on Ohio to make the line move, I'd figure everyones on USC for this one. But I'm a newb and still learning the ropes.

but I put some more on USC-11 , I think OS has no chance in hell with or w/out the Beenie Weenie

whats Ohio States worst nightmare?

An SEC team