I am playing craps on Intertops for real money. I bet $35 on no pass line. I roll and the point is now 5. No additional wager and I roll a 6. No additional wager and I roll a 9. At this point I decide to go to the cashier to transfer more money for possible additional wagers. To get to the cashier,the screen changes from the craps table to the cashier screen. I load up and go back to the craps table and blink.

No sign of the bet and no sign of the point still at 5. Its wiped. I play craps at a fast pace so Im pretty sure the 35.00 is just missing but not 100 percent sure that the missing table wager was not put back into my account. Even if it was, the glitch is bad because it voids the bet when I have a clear advantage to make the 7 and win the bet compared to rolling the 5 and losing.

I ask for the logs from Intertops which they send me. I find the exact point in which it happens. In the spreadsheet it has a column named total bet. There are over 700 total bet entries and only the one where the money went missing had a total bet listed as zero. All the others have a wager from 1 dollar upwards. You cant roll on the real money craps table at intertops unless you have a wager. It shows that a 9 was rolled for a zero bet.

After that zero bet, another roll was done and a new point was established.

So either my 35.00 bet went into limbo or the program decided to void the bet when I had a distinct advantage.

The rub is that Intertops was responsive in chat at first and now is just saying that its being looked into.

So if you play on Intertops watch your bets more closely