R19
    R19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

Bet Any Sports

Quick look and it sounds they offer 3 live dealing groups:
    - Vegas Live Dealer
    - Lucky Live Dealer
    - Monte Carlo Live Dealer

This is more along the lines of more open platform houses that offer access to multiple live dealing groups. Anyone have details?

It would be great to have access to more professional grade gaming with software that works and 1st tier professional dealing.
    Last edited by R19; 09-29-20 at 07:35 PM.

R19

'Anyone have details?'

This wasn't a trick question.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

What details are you looking for R19? Maybe I can ask.

R19

Thanks very much. I have been looking at the primary Bet Any Sports thread which is focused on sports betting. In a similar manner, it comes down to all the details of play. Some of the other current live dealing for table games has a high frequency of technical problems which are a big distraction. It comes down to how many problems there are and how fast support corrects them. There really should not be technical problems at all though at this day and age.

Also, within the rules of table games like baccarat, blackjack, etc. there is nothing that limits or governs the shuffle/ how hard the play is so it takes players getting a chance to play somewhere and compare it to other experience.

The model for many houses internationally is to offer access to many live dealing groups with each of those live dealing groups offering a certain number of tables for every game so this looks positive to start. For example, in Asia it looks to be common that one single account can access more than 10 live dealing groups which gives people a lot more choice.

R19

I called in and spoke with them directly. You can sign up for an account without funding first and review. They have 3 different live dealing groups with 10 baccarat tables total from what I could see.