flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Nice hit Flabrah. Hope you get your monies quick. I had a couple to many beers last night and lost too much At the BOL Blackjack tables.

I was trying to make a big run, but ended up with a loss. So many 20s getting beat by 5 card 21s.
    Thank you sir. Yes, I avoided all of that. You probably knew that though bc the only way to run it up is to avoid it and on the missed double downs the dealer busts. You will never win if the dealer doesn't bust. I can't stand the 20s and losses. Had a small downfall in the same manner but a huge double down brought me back up to greener pastures when she pulled two tens on a soft 16. Lucky as hell.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Haha! Thanks man. It is actually true. Can't believe it and wish I had more balls bc it could have been a 100k run. I went an entire shoe without a loss. Doubled down on 11s and got a 4 many times but the dealer kept busting. I was in shock.
    Lol. Don’t think like that it will get you into trouble!! 25k plenty nice, you start telling yourself how much more it coulda been and you will lose that!! Lol.

Oh and absolutely do not go back and play again on that account for a long time!! I used to share a account w my former brother in law and I couldn’t tell ya how many times one of us had done good hits in 3 card poker then the other not knowing that what happened go back in and play and get killed!! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems like it’s streaks if you start to lose quit and vice versa

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It seems like it’s streaks if you start to lose quit and vice versa
    Wouldn’t know, I’ve neber started to win (at blackjack, 3 card I have). I just start to lose and start betting more and more per hand and proceed to get cleaned the fukk out! If wasn’t for bad luck I’d have no luck! Thank god im actually decent capping games!

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

True that fellas. They made me play a $750 sports game so I laid 5k on Rangers and now I'm 3 outs away for a 3-1 win haha. They asked for it.

And you're right. Can't be greedy. Just in the strategy of BJ if I pressed it would have been unreal. Ive never gone a shoe where I didnt lose, let alone push. Every hand a winner.

To think my 1st 2k hand at a 4k bankroll was an 11 vs a 6 and I double for it all and get 14. Dealer flips over 9, grabs a 3, and hits a ten. I thought it was done for sure. That's what made me cool off and stop pressing so hard.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

i think they're all scams

First 12