Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Okay, I only saw the first video but I blame the dealer more than anything. An average dealer knows not to pay out for someone adding a chip on the side. Pacman may have wanted to split, who the hell knows. He might have been drunk as fukk and couldn't wait to add more money. I've seen hundreds of people try to do it, illegally or quick gut reaction just out of the excitement of holding a winning hand. The dealer should clean that shit up. It's definitely not something to get arrested over but more than likely he acted an ass once he got caught.

From the looks of the video, the dealer looks to me to be in on the take. If anyone should be investigated, it should have been him.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Okay, I only saw the first video but I blame the dealer more than anything. An average dealer knows not to pay out for someone adding a chip on the side. Pacman may have wanted to split, who the hell knows. He might have been drunk as fukk and couldn't wait to add more money. I've seen hundreds of people try to do it, illegally or quick gut reaction just out of the excitement of holding a winning hand. The dealer should clean that shit up. It's definitely not something to get arrested over but more than likely he acted an ass once he got caught.

From the looks of the video, the dealer looks to me to be in on the take. If anyone should be investigated, it should have been him.
    Yeah, he turned his hand over and put another chip down against a dealer's 6 up card.

The dealer paid it instead of splitting the two ten cards.

Even if he was cheating, you can't fault him on that one because he turned his hand over and showed two 10 cards and put another chip down. To any dealer or anybody who has ever booked blackjack, that means split the ten cards!

But if he had been cheating 5 times earlier then you can't give it to him.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be in jail within a few years

First 12