picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Mlife vegas question

I stayed in Vegas a couple of months ago and am going back for 3 nights next month. I have a little over 68k points with Mlife from playing slots. I only have $28 in express comps and a free room offer I did not use for a single night on some of the mid range hotels. That is it. I will be spending 2 nights at the Wynn with $150 freeplay from only 700 points of play and then 1 free night I got from myvegas from the NYNY. The last time I stayed 5 nights with Mlife I never asked for any comps and they never offered. Should I call ahead and ask for tickets, meals, a comp of the resort fee, ect ect with Mlife? I thought 68k points was pretty good in one small vacation but maybe I am wrong. Heck they could just be cheap. Thanks.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Lol I called and they said I had over 14k coin in for the slots which does not even include horse racing. They said I had enough to qualify for a host and could have been comped all kinds of stuff but it was too late now. I got a freeplay offer from the luxor and when I called they offered me $10. Unbelievable.