1. #1
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,966

    SBR Casino A Magical Place

    I am shocked i even got a penetrating 20 in all these hands it is the first 20 i remember getting in pretty much forever. Thank god it is only points although they never have to worry about ever having anyone work up enough points to get a gift Card with this crap.

    11:50:44
    Player Hand
    19
    9♣ 3♦ 7♦
    Hit, Stand
    38.00
    -38.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    J♦ T♥
    Stand



    38.00 -38.00
    11:50:19
    Player Hand
    18
    3♥ Q♥ 5♦
    Hit, Stand
    38.00
    -38.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    4♥ 9♥ 7♠
    Hit, Stand



    38.00 -38.00
    11:50:10
    Player Hand
    20
    T♥ Q♥
    Stand
    38.00
    38.00

    Dealer Hand
    19
    J♣ 2♠ 4♦ 3♠
    Hit, Hit, Stand



    38.00 38.00
    11:49:44
    Player Hand
    15
    5♦ K♣

    38.00
    -38.00

    Dealer Hand
    21
    T♥ A♦
    Blackjack



    38.00 -38.00
    11:49:36
    Player Hand
    22
    7♠ 5♠ Q♥
    Hit, Bust
    38.00
    -38.00

    Dealer Hand
    14
    4♣ T♣
    Stand



    38.00 -38.00
    11:49:26
    Player Hand
    13
    7♥ 6♠
    Stand
    38.00
    -38.00

    Dealer Hand
    21
    5♣ 6♣ K♦
    Hit, Stand



    38.00 -38.00
    11:49:14
    Player Hand
    19
    7♥ 2♦ Q♥
    Hit, Stand
    38.00
    38.00

    Dealer Hand
    18
    A♥ 4♥ 3♥
    Hit, Stand



    38.00 38.00
    11:49:01
    Player Hand
    19
    9♣ J♦
    Stand
    38.00
    38.00

    Dealer Hand
    18
    5♦ 3♦ T♣
    Hit, Stand



    38.00 38.00
    11:48:53
    Player Hand
    17
    7♠ T♦
    Stand
    38.00
    38.00

    Dealer Hand
    25
    J♣ 6♣ 9♥
    Hit, Bust



    38.00 38.00
    11:48:38
    Player Hand
    18
    K♥ 8♣
    Stand
    38.00
    -38.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    Q♥ T♠
    Stand



    38.00 -38.00

  2. #2
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 10,942
    Betpoints: 646

    Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 130 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,966

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
    Yea but not the same thing this was not real money just points. But still this gets old after going in here every time and losing like this. Funny when i was a non-pro and the points did not matter i all of a sudden won over i think it was 6000 points the most EVER won here. Then as soon as i went back to pro same old crap again.

    Do not get me wrong i like other stuff here. The points you get other ways are pretty good and i did cash out $100 of gift cards already we went to Red Robin and got the endless RB Floats and some delicious burgers. BTW the points for RR and Outback are really different really great deal to get a RR card a lot less points for some reason . And the Trivia gets you some points. And you can also get some nice points from Beat the Prick contest . And i like talking to some of the people on here like you especially when people have had the same problems i have had.

    But come on can't you give us a fighting chance in the casino. If this were a cash casino i would say it is the worst out there . I actually went on here doing a thread saving up points every other day to see how long it would take to win.I went 1 bet All in every time. It is on here somewhere you can look and see. It took over a MONTH before i got a winning hand.

  4. #4
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 10,942
    Betpoints: 646

    doesn't matter if it's for jelly beans..fact is you CAN'T and WON'T beat the online casinos

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 130 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,966

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    doesn't matter if it's for jelly beans..fact is you CAN'T and WON'T beat the online casinos
    Can you imagine if someone actually did make a fair casino? Word of mouth would go around and everyone would eventually play there. The casino would still come out ahead because they have the edge anyways. I do not know about Nitrogen sports i never played there some here say it is fair. I really never tried just pure online casinos not SBs with casinos in them. I tried one once and dealer seemed no better then on all the others but then again i only tried it once. When Jersey went online i tried $100 i forget which one and lost it to a ton of 20 and 21s .

  6. #6
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,966

    Saved points played 1 hand

    Player Hand
    19
    Q♣ 9♣

    72.00
    -72.00

    Dealer Hand
    21
    A♥ Q♥
    Blackjack



    72.00 -72.00

  7. #7
    sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-15
    Posts: 575
    Betpoints: 216

    Very similar results on the craps table here too........just try to increase your bets from $1 to $5- it's over before it really starts!

  8. #8
    blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-28-16
    Posts: 254
    Betpoints: 900

    Another amazing run...dealer beat me 12-0-1...at least I got that one push though.


    14:48:16
    Player Hand
    22
    9♣ 3♦ Q♦
    Hit, Bust
    75.00
    -75.00

    Dealer Hand
    11
    9♠ 2♦
    Stand



    75.00 -75.00
    14:48:01
    Player Hand
    18
    5♠ 5♥ 8♦
    Hit, Stand
    100.00
    -100.00

    Dealer Hand
    19
    5♥ T♥ 4♠
    Hit, Stand



    100.00 -100.00
    14:47:52
    Player Hand
    14
    K♦ 4♣
    Stand
    25.00
    -25.00

    Dealer Hand
    18
    Q♥ 5♦ A♣ 2♥
    Hit, Hit, Stand



    25.00 -25.00
    14:47:37
    Player Hand
    16
    2♠ 4♠ Q♣
    Hit, Stand
    25.00
    -25.00

    Dealer Hand
    17
    6♠ A♠
    Stand



    25.00 -25.00
    14:47:31
    Player Hand
    18
    8♠ J♠
    Stand
    25.00
    0.00

    Dealer Hand
    18
    4♥ Q♥ 4♣
    Hit, Stand



    25.00 0.00
    14:47:10
    Player Hand
    18
    8♣ Q♠
    Stand
    5.00
    -5.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    8♣ 6♥ 2♠ 4♥
    Hit, Hit, Stand



    5.00 -5.00
    14:47:03
    Player Hand
    19
    8♥ A♦
    Stand
    5.00
    -5.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    5♠ 7♦ 8♦
    Hit, Stand



    5.00 -5.00
    14:46:50
    Player Hand
    22
    3♦ 3♦ 2♦ 3♥ A♦ J♦
    Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Bust
    5.00
    -5.00

    Dealer Hand
    13
    A♥ 2♥
    Stand



    5.00 -5.00
    14:46:36
    Player Hand
    16
    3♠ 9♥ 4♣
    Hit, Stand
    1.00
    -1.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    K♥ J♥
    Stand



    1.00 -1.00
    14:46:29
    Player Hand
    12
    Q♣ 2♦
    Stand
    1.00
    -1.00

    Dealer Hand
    17
    3♠ 4♠ J♦
    Hit, Stand



    1.00 -1.00

  9. #9
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,966

    Quote Originally Posted by blap10 View Post
    Another amazing run...dealer beat me 12-0-1...at least I got that one push though.


    14:48:16
    Player Hand
    22
    9♣ 3♦ Q♦
    Hit, Bust
    75.00
    -75.00

    Dealer Hand
    11
    9♠ 2♦
    Stand



    75.00 -75.00
    14:48:01
    Player Hand
    18
    5♠ 5♥ 8♦
    Hit, Stand
    100.00
    -100.00

    Dealer Hand
    19
    5♥ T♥ 4♠
    Hit, Stand



    100.00 -100.00
    14:47:52
    Player Hand
    14
    K♦ 4♣
    Stand
    25.00
    -25.00

    Dealer Hand
    18
    Q♥ 5♦ A♣ 2♥
    Hit, Hit, Stand



    25.00 -25.00
    14:47:37
    Player Hand
    16
    2♠ 4♠ Q♣
    Hit, Stand
    25.00
    -25.00

    Dealer Hand
    17
    6♠ A♠
    Stand



    25.00 -25.00
    14:47:31
    Player Hand
    18
    8♠ J♠
    Stand
    25.00
    0.00

    Dealer Hand
    18
    4♥ Q♥ 4♣
    Hit, Stand



    25.00 0.00
    14:47:10
    Player Hand
    18
    8♣ Q♠
    Stand
    5.00
    -5.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    8♣ 6♥ 2♠ 4♥
    Hit, Hit, Stand



    5.00 -5.00
    14:47:03
    Player Hand
    19
    8♥ A♦
    Stand
    5.00
    -5.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    5♠ 7♦ 8♦
    Hit, Stand



    5.00 -5.00
    14:46:50
    Player Hand
    22
    3♦ 3♦ 2♦ 3♥ A♦ J♦
    Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Bust
    5.00
    -5.00

    Dealer Hand
    13
    A♥ 2♥
    Stand



    5.00 -5.00
    14:46:36
    Player Hand
    16
    3♠ 9♥ 4♣
    Hit, Stand
    1.00
    -1.00

    Dealer Hand
    20
    K♥ J♥
    Stand



    1.00 -1.00
    14:46:29
    Player Hand
    12
    Q♣ 2♦
    Stand
    1.00
    -1.00

    Dealer Hand
    17
    3♠ 4♠ J♦
    Hit, Stand



    1.00 -1.00
    I think it is worse when you are a Pro member because then the points matter more . I won the most i ever won before as a non-pro over like 6000 points. Got more 20 and 21s then dealer and that was the only time here i EVER did.

Top