megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

New Black Box Roulette system from Paragon Sales Co

Crooked scumbag Jerry Adams is at it once again!This piece of sh*t continues to insult the intelligence of anyone who has ever played roulette.Please don't get suckered into buying this huckster's latest ripoff system.Also the same con man who dreamed up the ever changing Gamble2retire sports handicapping system.Stay FAR FAR AWAY!Nighty night,keep your butthole tight!

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Hey man you ever hear of a system called Genuine Winners?? I get their emails all the time of their expensive ass equipment to buy.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

What's the name of Jerry Adam's system &/or website? I always get a kick out of reading a sales letter for a "my system never loses" product. Thanks.

romlpareja
    romlpareja's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Crooked scumbag Jerry Adams is at it once again!This piece of sh*t continues to insult the intelligence of anyone who has ever played roulette.Please don't get suckered into buying this huckster's latest ripoff system.Also the same con man who dreamed up the ever changing Gamble2retire sports handicapping system.Stay FAR FAR AWAY!Nighty night,keep your butthole tight!
    Yes..you are right...this name is very famous about his marketing arm Paragon Sales, Gamble2Retire, Sports Betting Champ, etc...etc....he promotes any of his new roulette system free of charge only if you become a member of his Sports Betting Champ by paying $47/month for 3 months. I have several of his Roulette systems that did not work or give any profit at all despite the bills he put on my CC for the $47/month as a loyal member of his Sports Betting circle which is supposed to give his Sports Picks...another sad thing is his sports picks does'nt not work or give any positive results at all...as usual, his setup and record keeping is not well organised because everytime I make a complain about any last purchase I made, it seems he is not making any member's history or lost my purchase records...he and his associates did not PUT THEIR ACTS TOGETHER for short...