Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

UFC's Dana White

Is it just me or is this guy the biggest D-bag on the planet?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah but hes been that way forever i've been used to him for years now... he actually cares about the fighters somewhat believe it or not at these last tuf tryouts he was handing out franklins per sub during the grappling portion thats awesome... Hes in your face and calls it how he sees it most people dont know how to handle it.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a dick but he is good at what he does.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    He's a dick but he is good at what he does.

this. he's what made the UFC what it is today...very good at what he does. have to respect him for that.

nikevols
    nikevols's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plenty of respect for the Dana...Guys a genius

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukk that pink muthafukka....

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya he's albeit of a douchebag, but I'd rather see a guy that doesn't **** around or beat around the bush. You see it with our politicians and just about anyone that is a part of the higher ups in any organization. There all just guys beat around the bush and the public has no idea what there stance or what there intentions are. Dana White will tell you straight up what the deal is and exactly what and how it's going to go down.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Is it just me or is this guy the biggest D-bag on the planet?
    Ha have u actually ever met the guy? Dude makes hundreds of thousands for charities and payed for a young girls surgery in England who he'd never met and for a 4 year old in Thailand to have life-saving surgery...but sure yeah he is a huge douchebag!!

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18807

He can come across as unprofessional. If you listen to his interviews he says f*ck and all other kinds of curse words to appeal to his biggest target demographics (young males).

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's one of those guys that I can honestly say I neither like nor dislike.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33528

He's a piece of shit.

he actually cares about the fighters somewhat believe it or not at these last tuf tryouts he was handing out franklins per sub during the grappling portion thats awesome
    This is just UFC homerism. So what if he gave out $100 bills on camera. His fighters make very little money relative to what they draw. UFC is way bigger than boxing, but boxing champs make between 2X and 1000X the money that UFC champions make per fight. He also doesn't care about the health of his employees. The Couture/Toney fight was morally disgusting.

sonyman
    sonyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

--------.very good at what he does. have to respect him for that.

Dana White should be making some major cash!!

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

a great businessman and a great promoter. Go watch Dream on HDNet if u have a problem with him

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Professionally he's a shrewd businessman. Personally I don't know him but based on what I've seen and heard he has a long way to go before he's considered a good person. I don't think he cares as long as his bank account has 7 figures.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20421

He's the right man for the job. If you enjoy UFC then you can thank him.

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

i have no beef with dana white seems like my type of bro

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

most of us wish to be him..

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    He's a piece of shit.

This is just UFC homerism. So what if he gave out $100 bills on camera. His fighters make very little money relative to what they draw. UFC is way bigger than boxing, but boxing champs make between 2X and 1000X the money that UFC champions make per fight. He also doesn't care about the health of his employees. The Couture/Toney fight was morally disgusting.
    Yeah im a ufc homer or was i once a low income fighter who knows what its like to struggle fighting for peanuts in small shows trying to break through... Fukk what you think about the camera those kids can use $200-$500 damn near all of them payed their own way to that tryout and guess what these kids arent making much right and most of them wont make it. Dana knows they can use that money. And who the fukk are you to say what ufc should pay these more guys have agents they get what they can. Danas throwing out huge bonuses says hes working on things so when fighters retire they actually have income coming in. Ask Tiger Muay Thai if Dana is a douchebag. Fukkin retard gtfoh

teaserpleaser

Ian - you do understand that james toney fight was a statement fight right? James Toney asked for that fight over and over again. Stick your morals up your ass. This is the fight game Morals have little to do with it.

teaserpleaser

And about the boxing pay scale thing UFC is a brand believe it or not a household name... if i had a dollar for everytime somebody said oh you do that Ufc stuff when they really mean mma. I know people dont like to hear this but UFC could cut every champ they have now Tito, Rampage, it would hurt them sure but they would just build somemore guys up this is the difference from boxing. Nobody is bigger than the UFC Brand name.

teaserpleaser

To all the guys who think Dana is a douch bag cocky asshole that curses and uses vulgar language ask yourself this if you were a middle aged balding pudgy 5-11(listed yeah right ) ex-aerobics instructor with a chick name how would you get a bunch of 20-30 somethings Alpha Males to respect you? Dana decided to go with the tough guy front but if you cant see its a front then you probably think hes a douche but his charity actions and guys i know that work with and for him say otherwise.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He's one of the luckiest SOBs ever

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Being that I live in Las Vegas (UFC Epicenter). It just seems like he constantly on televison or radio saying stupid shit. UFC is bigger than the NFL and cussing out his female employees. Not gonna say that I would want his job or his money.

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

he an arrogant Mfer, but hes done a hell of a job at what he does

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i bet donald trump is a bigger douche

teaserpleaser

Most boxing promoters are bigger douche bags than dana.... news flash gary shaw, don king, Bob Arum etc these arent nice guys

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dana is a huge douche, but hes rich as fuk. so he can be basically as douchey as he wants with no problems.

I duno. money is huge. you can be the ugliest fukin bastard on the planet and still get pussy and be "cool".

unreal!

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a business man who only cares about one thing, making money. He will do whatever it takes to make this money and step over whoever he has to. Also anyone claiming that he "donates" money or helps people with money has to understand that every time he puts money into something he gets more back. In the end people can say what they want, but what Dana does is more or less a standard for a successful business man.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    He's a business man who only cares about one thing, making money. He will do whatever it takes to make this money and step over whoever he has to. Also anyone claiming that he "donates" money or helps people with money has to understand that every time he puts money into something he gets more back. In the end people can say what they want, but what Dana does is more or less a standard for a successful business man.
    Well he's in a no win situation then isnt he?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i bet donald trump is a bigger douche
    I bet George Bush is a bigger douche, I bet Ted Bundy was a bigger douche, I bet Berny Manhoff is a bigger douche...

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I would drink a beer with him.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Well he's in a no win situation then isnt he?!
    No win in a sense that he can't make everyone happy for sure. I think it's great that the UFC donates money, but the money comes back to them from people that respect them for making the donations. From a business stand point if Dana didn't care about absolutely anything except being successful, there's a decent chance his approach would be similar in terms of donations.

As a business man though, when he makes money he's winning.

Personally, I think Dana is a lot better for the UFC than most people would be in his spot. He does everything in his power to get us the fights we want as long as it makes sense from a business stand point.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I just wish he would stop the tough guy act.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

He's the hype man for the UFC like Flavor Flav

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh I love this topic...

I think the guy is a complete and utter moron. I think he has no talent at anything. I think he's an immature douchebag. I think about a million people could do what he does. I think he had rich friends at the right time and is a tool to attract stupid people to MMA. I think he's an egomaniac and he thinks he's a tough guy. I think he makes MMA and MMA fans look bad. I think the sport will never be taken seriously with someone so obviously stupid as the figurehead. I think he needs his ass kicked badly.

And finally...the guy is extremely lucky. He's a moron that hit the lottery and that's all he is. For anyone to think he's anything more than that is absurd.

12 Last