WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Mma with the wiz

GUYS DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE 3 YEARS AND A INSANE REACH WON'T BE ENOUGH VS A PISSED OFF RAU !!! THE MAN SNAPPED HIS ACL AND STILL WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP THAT'S A CHAMPION AND HIM FEELING DISRESPECTED WILL ADD TO HIS MOTIVATION I'VE CLEANED UP TONIGHT ALREADY HAVEN'T LOST YET GL JONES AT 23 HAS MANY YEARS AHEAD OF HIM BUT NOT NOW .FABER INSIDE 3 ROUNDS 5X AND PARLEY 5X W/ NATE AND JIMMY MILLER I GOT FABER BY DEC1X AND EDDIE 1X
    Last edited by WIZARDOFBEANTOWN; 03-19-11 at 10:49 PM.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

Rear naked choke will end eddie

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

Dont get me wrong eddie is a live dog and has a shot with his heavy hands

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

We got a fight here go eddie

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

Going to the cards faber is

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

ON THE GROUND FABER BYE BYE EDDIE

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

NICE GUARD EDDIE

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

Rua +150 5x

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

NICE FIGHT

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

Rua 10x and 1xdec +600 the hype machine meets the man

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

OH LOL NICE BEATING

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

sadollah by dec even 3x

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

rumble and davis p[arley 5x
    rumble davis amir 3parley 3x

rumble insidee 3x
    rumble dec 1x

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

Hardy completes 1round -210 2x

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

[COLOR=#000000 ! important] Leonard Gracia -125 vs Chan Sung"Korean zombie"Jung -105

This is a rematch of their 1st fight in W.e.c. 48 that left M.M.A. fans wanting more a fight in which Gracia won a controversial decision over Jung. Nam Phan was supposed to fight Garcia tonight, but due to a injury he had to pull out and this gave Jung a chance for redemption. There 1st fight was a toe to toe battle of chins as they dropped bomb after bomb on each other and tonight should be no difference with Garcia's style being that of a brawler. There is a chance that Jung could take him to the ground (were Jung is the better fighter) and not trade bombs this time around, since he ended up on the short end of the stick last time he tried that style. After his lose to Garcia last time out he changed camps and trained with Team Alpha Male with (Faber and the boys) and that will be interesting to see if he goes about fighting Gracia in a different way this time out. Either way this should be great fight and Gracia's style always produces exciting fights and the money in Vegas has gone his way making him a slight favorite of -125 to Jung's -105. A interesting note is that Garcia said ,"I broke my hand in the first fight in the very first round and ended up breaking it really bad toward the end of the fight. If my hand holds up this time around, I don't think it will go as far as it did last time." It comes down to will Jung who trained with Team Alpha Male (Uriah Faber) not stand this time around and play to Garcia's strength or will he take it the ground and put to use a new game plan and what he learned from the month long training at Team Alpha Male? Now with all the fuss about the split decisions going Gracia's way, and revenge being a strong motivating factor i think that Jung pulls out a close decision in tonight's fight. Plus Gracia has only finished (KO) two people in nearly 10 years, Jens Pulver (old) and Takaya this why i like the decision. Now the betting rounds is already at to much juice with the over 2 rounds at (-280 Bodog)! A way to make more money on the fight is to bet one of them to win by decision where both sit at Gracia +150(Decision win) and Jung sits at +200 (decision win) is a better way to make money then -125 or -105 straight up . Good luck and enjoy the fights.

Amir Sadollah -270 vs Damarques Johnson +210

Now the stand up game of both guys are very good but Sadollah's is better and more technical and he has great leg kicks and good combos from his Muy Thai back ground. Damarques Johnson is no pushover however and should want to keep it standing, because Amir is to good at submissions from off his back (C.B.Dollaway). Now Damarques is pretty good at stand up to and has a chance in this fight, but he might be slightly outclassed on his feet and on the ground! Sadollah also has the advantage with a great clinch game and should be able to control of the fight effectively there to. The fight should go the distance as Amir's last four fights have done. I see Johnson lasting to the bell in a win by decision for Amir who should use his superior stand up game to out score Johnson and not turn it into a brawl where he could get knocked out. PARLEY HIM IS THE BEST BET SU BUT TWO WEEKS NOTICE IS TOUGH AGAINST THIS GUY

The betting aspect of this fight
    : straight up the juice is to high already at -270 for Sadollah, but Johnson +210 if you like him is a good value! I think the best value bet is Amir at even money to win by decision and Johnson is a +325(win by decision) and could pullout a shocker tonight but i would bet Amir at even money to win by decision. Good luck with your wages!

The latest fights: Amir Sadollah in 2010 had a reocrd of 2-1 Win over,Peter Sobotta Decision (Unanimous) ; Loss Dong Hyun Kim Decision (Unanimous): Win Brad Blackburn Decision (Unanimous) and one more noteable fight was a win over C.B.Dollaway submission (armbar) in The Ultimate Fighter 7 season Finale.

The latest fights: Damarques Johnson had a Win over Michael Guymon Submission (Body Triangle):and a Loss Matt Riddle TKO (Punches):Win Brad Blackburn TKO (Kick to the Body) so he is 2-1 in last 3 fights.
    [/color]
    Last edited by WIZARDOFBEANTOWN; 03-26-11 at 09:59 PM.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

CASH THEM BOYS WON EVERY GUY ON SPIKE AND WENT 24-7 ON THE DAY