terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Schaub -245/ -3.5 (-160) v. Cro Cop

I took them both. I give Cro Cop maybe a 5% to 10% chance to KO Schaub and then maybe another 10% chance that he catches him and takes a round, but losses fight 29-28.

Cro Cop has lost a lot of the explosiveness that made him so dangerous due to age and injuries. He is not a threat against a mid level UFC fighter at this point. Cro Cop has been on the decline for years physically and mentally is not the same fighter.

Meanwhile, Schaub looks better each time out. Trains with better fighters. Has put on a considerable amount of muscle and will be significantly larger and stronger. Without the CroCop/Pride old school fans, this line would be -425.

I think Cro Cop wilts late second early third.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Cro Cop admits that has never watched Shaub fight. He's just in there collecting paychecks at this stage. Very safe bets you have made imo

jliggett12
    jliggett12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

schaub is definitely the good bet here. schaub says he grew up a cro cop fan but is coming into this fight to earn his respect with his right hand. brendan has something to prove, hes young and very hungry. i dont really see schaub winning by ko. i see this going like when cro cop fought check kongo. just three rounds of getting beat up. like what schaub did to gonzaga. brendan by definite unanimous decision.