GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Anyone here watch UFC Countdown on TV?

If you watch this show, does it effect the way you bet?

This show explores the background and history of UFC fighters.

GunShard

What I saw for UFC 128:

-Cro Cop called Schaub a rookie who talks trash.
    -Faber's parents were Christian hippies as he was growing up.
    -Eddie Windland's brother is a burn survivor, Windland says that his brother's accident gives him the drive to fight.
    -Shogun pointed out that Machida did not have a boxing guard, in which Shogun took advantage and did straight punches which eventually knocked Machida down.
    -Jones said that he knew someone who was a fan of Pride fighting and has all of Shoguns videos. Jones is using those videos to study Shogun's fighting abilities.

This show talks about their personal background more than their training. But it's interesting to know.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I watch it and enjoy them but I don't really let it effect the way I bet. The Primetime shows are better for indicating how a fighter is training and focusing on the fight but even then they are also used to hype a fight and a lot of what fighters say and do is for the camera even if not scripted as such. Crazy shit wit Wineland's brother tho

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    What I saw for UFC 128:

-Cro Cop called Schaub a rookie who talks trash.
    Seems to be Cro-Cop's standard and only line on countdown shows. Schaub might be a rookie but he hasnt really talked trash about CC. If anything Schaub has just praised him sayin he used to wear his "Cro-Cop Security" shirts when he was younger and followed him in Pride. Sayin he will Knock Cro-Cop out isnt talkign trash!

GunShard

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Seems to be Cro-Cop's standard and only line on countdown shows. Schaub might be a rookie but he hasnt really talked trash about CC. If anything Schaub has just praised him sayin he used to wear his "Cro-Cop Security" shirts when he was younger and followed him in Pride. Sayin he will Knock Cro-Cop out isnt talkign trash!
    Yea, Cro Cop is the one who is talking trash.

Also, I noticed something about Shogun's experience.
    It may appear his experience gives him an advantage over Jones.
    But that experience gave Jones video footage of how Shogun fights.
    While Shogun does not have much info on Jones since Jones only had a few fights.
    This gave Jones the advantage to win.