Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henderson finally fought with some type of strategy instead of just standing the whole fight. If people in this forum knew Hendo would use some clinch work and wrestling there might not have been as many plays on Feijao. Had Henderson been using wrestling in past fights he would probably have more wins. I remember the Rampage fight where Couture had commented before the fight saying that Henderson could win if he used his wrestling and clinch, but Rampage would probably win because it's going to be fought on the feet. Took the guy 20 years of MMA to figure this out.

ForbiddenWonder
    ForbiddenWonder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    do u guys have any replay of the ko that isnt overhead angle? cant find one because i thought the punch was pretty weak to get KO. Wouldnt be surprised if it is fix....

lol dont ever watch sports again

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    do u guys have any replay of the ko that isnt overhead angle? cant find one because i thought the punch was pretty weak to get KO. Wouldnt be surprised if it is fix....
    wow didnt see this post, had i wouldnt have posted that response to his question about what oddsmakers see that makes jones -200.... not even going to respond to the weak punch or fix part.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

you guys are stupid......Hendo rocked him....i was at the fight....Hendo wasnt scared of him a bit----easy win

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    wow didnt see this post, had i wouldnt have posted that response to his question about what oddsmakers see that makes jones -200.... not even going to respond to the weak punch or fix part.

HAHA I watched him leave the arena....he was ******* confused and could hardly sign the doctor papers...def not fixed----hendo dosent get knocked out--!! plain and simple

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahaha This guy was a boxer!?... KO'd by Hendo (Wrestling background) never bet again Dan Henderson

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

**Dont bet AGAINST** henderson

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Pin2Win View Post
    **Dont bet AGAINST** henderson
    That theory didnt work against Shields!

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

He has a "don't bet against Jake Shields with a fighter on a terrible weight cut" common sense rule that supercedes his don't bet against henderson rule

First 12