sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Sir Chadwick's weekend plays

STRIKEFORCE

Feijao at +200 over Hendo. 1u to win 2u

I've been watching Dan for years and he's one of the greats... but Cavalcante is a solid up and comer and I see him winning this with his TDD and solid striking. The public is on Hendo obviously b/c he's a bigger name and has tons of experience and wins, but he's finally slowing down and if he gasses in this one Feijao is going to pour it on. Training w/ Anderson and Blackhouse only makes me feel more confident with this dog play.

2-team parlay
    Roger Bowling + Tim Kennedy. 1u to win .85u

Bowling is coming off a loss to a tough competitor in Voelker, but I think his wrestling and pressure he puts on is going to be too much for Thornburg, who is taking quite the step up. Liking Bowling to come back strong and win this one by TKO within 2. My Kennedy play is more of a testament to lost faith in Manhoef, who never seemed to evolve his ground game and has lost 4 of his last 6. Tim hung in there with Jacare and his sub game is pretty sharp. Manhoef may get a couple flashy shots in, but I see him getting taken down and tapping out in the 1st round here.

BELLATOR

Rick Hawn -150 1.5u to win 1u.

What can I say... I've been impressed with this guy for a while now. An olympian Judoka who is undefeated and finished 7 out of his 9 opponents. Now I realize that Judo Jim has won 8 in a row and has fought a couple of solid guys, including Siver. However, there is a reason he never made it to a big show after 26 pro fights. Bellator is known for showcasing their stars and giving them guys they can beat. Hawn is a future star in the making and I see him getting the TKO win here.

*Trainwreck play* (bodog) 1.4 u to win 1u

Charlie Sheen at -140 to get over 2.4 million twitter followers by March 7th at 9pm ET. This guy is a complete wreck right now and everyone is talking about him. Hell, I can't get away from him on the news, radio, etc. He already has almost 1.5 million followers since creating his account on March 1st and got over 900k followers in the 1st 24 hours. 2.4 million followers looks like a sure thing at this point. But I won't call it a lock.

Best of luck with whoever you're taking this weekend guys!
    Last edited by sirchadwick1; 03-04-11 at 12:13 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Going to Strikeforce---should be interesting---although the women fighting is kind of sick if you ask me

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Most of the women fights bore me to death... however when Cyborg is in there, I'm watching it.

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I had to look away the first time I saw a chick fight, but I've done a complete 180 on the subject. They work just as hard as the men and deserve an equal platform to compete on. Granted, the talent pool isn't that deep, but I really feel like Dana is only strengthening his competition by not having a woman's division in the UFC.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

good luck dude

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Woohoo $$$ in on Hawn and the Bowling/Kennedy parlay. Now I just need my dog play to hit and it's a good night!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

nice wins dude mma