Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Rafael "Feijao" is +165 against Henderson

This is one big dog bet I've been looking at very closely.

Rafael impressed the hell out of me with his gritty, balls to the wall, non stop beat down of Muhammad Lawal, whom at the time was undefeated and was slated as being one of the best in this weight class. Rafael took some heavy shots himself and grinded it out for the upset.

Dan Henderson....what can you say...he's a fu*king legend...one of the best...a true pioneer of the sport. But he's 40 and this a 5 round fight...and we all saw what Jake Shields did to him after surviving the first round.

I'm going to put several units on Fejao simply because he took a heavy beating against "King Mo" and turned the fight around and won in impressive fashion.

Henderson looked good against Sobral in his last fight...but I see a different match up with Feijao.

If Hendo doesn't land one of his dynamite over hand rights in the first couple rounds, I see Feijao stealing this fight in the later rounds for a Majority decision.

Thoughts? Opinions? Anything I miss?

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

I loved his game plan against King Mo. He expected King Mo to take him down.. and on top of good takedown defense he had the mindset that he was going to make King Mo "pay" every time he tried to take him down and he did. He make him pay with some vicious elbows. It's going to be a lot different with Dan Henderson though. I don't think Dan is going to take him down (although he could). I think Dan is going to stand a bang as he has a granite chin (all chins will eventually get cracked though right?). I also expect Dan to work out of the clinch as well and press him against the cage and try to deliver some of his bombs from the clinch with a little dirty boxing, separate and throw bombs. It is going to be an awesome fight and I can't wait!

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Ive got Feijao at +190 but im lookin to arb out. Hendo is not as good at 185 as he is 205 now a days and he wasn't 100% in that fight with Shields.

Mo was handling Feijao until he gassed if I recall.